Wipro Limited Recruitment 2020: Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) 2021 has announced the recruitment notification for 2021 BCA / B.Sc / Graduates pass out to apply for Work Integrated Program in Wipro Limited. Fresher candidates from all over Indian can apply for the post.
The eligible branches are Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Statistics, Physics, and Electronics. The pass out candidates of 2021 are only eligible. So, it is a great opportunity for the fresh candidates to enroll and get a job in Wipro Limited.
All details including eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, important dates, how to apply, and other relevant details are mentioned in the post below. Please read the full notification below.
Wipro Limited WILP Job Update 2020
- Company: Wipro Limited
- Post Name: Work Integrated Learning Program
- Total Post: Not disclosed
- Qualification: B.Sc / BCA / Graduates
- Eligible Batch: 2021 pass out
- Salary: Best in IT Industry
- Job Location: Pan India
- Fresher Eligible: Yes
- Last Date to Apply: 10th December 2020
- Online Assessment Date: 14th – 18th December 2020
Wipro Limited Eligibility Conditions
- BCA – Bachelor’s of Computer Application
- B.SC – Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Statistics, Physics, and Electronics.
- Batch Eligible: 2021 Only
Wipro Limited Recruitment Detailed Education Criteria
- SSC: Pass
- HSC: Pass
- Graduation: CGPA 6.0 or 60% or above (as applicable by University guidelines)
Other Mandatory Information
- Must have studied core Mathematics as one of the subject in Graduation.
- Applied Mathematics & Business Mathematics are not considered as core Mathematics.
- There should be a maximum gap of 3 years between 10th and Graduation.
- Graduation must be completed in 3 years and no gaps are allowed.
- Education must have completed in Regular Mode of Education. No distance course candidates are allowed.
- All arrears & backlogs must be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or have a PIO or OCI card, if holding passport of any other country.
- Nepal & Bhutan candidates must have to submit their citizen certificate.
Wipro Limited WILP Selection Process
The candidates have to give online assessment test and the details are mentioned below.
- Online Assessment – 80 minutes
- Aptitude Test – Analytical, Verbal, Quantitative (Each section comprises of 20 questions and 20 minutes of time will be given separately for each section)
- Written Test – 20 minutes
- The candidates has to sit for HR interview for final selection
Wipro Limited WILP Salary Details
The selected candidates will be paid an amount of
- 1st year – Rs.15000/- + Rs.488/- (ESI)
- 2nd year – Rs. 17000/- + Rs.553/- (ESI)
- 3rd year – Rs. 19000/- + Rs.618/- (ESI)
- 4th year – Rs. 23000/-
On successful joining, the candidates have a sign a service bond of 60 months.
Note: Last Date to Fill the Form is 10th December 2020
For any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “WILP – 2021”. The respond from the officials will be within 3 working days.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more job updates and success tips, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram, & LinkedIn.
You may be Also Interested in
CGPSC Recruitment 2020
Textile Committee Fellowship 2020
CGCRI Recruitment Without GATE 2020
NHPC Recruitment 2020
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020