Software Engineer Intern Position at Vymo
About Vymo: One of the fastest growing SaaS company in the world with motto to help sales with quotation “Do More”. It is a mobile Personal Sales Assistant – first of its kind – automatically monitors sales activities and predicts the ‘next big& best actions’. It’s Headquarters is in San Francisco. Vymo has 200+ people all around the globe with 7 offices.
Vymo – trusted over 100,000 users across 70+ leading enterprises such as Allianz, AIA, AXA, Generali, and more. The company has seen 3X Business to Business growth in the last few years and it aspires to do much better this coming year by building the team members globally.
All details including job profile, job location, experience, educational qualification, and direct link to apply for Vymo is discussed below. Please go through the post and then apply online through google forms. Direct application link is given at the bottom of the post.
Vymo Fresher Recruitment Job Update 2020
- Company: Vymo
- Profile : Software Engineer Intern Position
- Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Experience: Fresher
- Last Date for Online Application: Soon
Note: Last date for application is not mentioned by the company, means apply before the direct link for online application expires.
Vymo Fresher Recruitment Work Structure
A first, Vymo was engineered with the mobile-version to help in the field of sales and to operate in a deskless environment. It has a versatile platform of AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning), that detects the problem, predicts the solution, and give the Sales Representative more precise productive results.
Vymo is mobile first feature that helps the sales representative remain notified at every instant of time.
- CRM updates: 100%
- Selling Time: 100%
- Data Entry: 0%
- Which customers you should prioritize.
- When should you engage with them.
- What should you do next.
With micro-serivices architecture, Vymo is build and have projects in the core systems, data analytics, distributed infrastructure to full-stack development.
The internship program at Vymo provide you the real world engineering experience. With added mentorship that inspire to expand your technical knowledge and helps you to work on challenging problems.
Why to do Internship at Vymo?
- In this internship program at Vymo, you would work on real-time software engineering tasks.
- You learn and you grow with smart engineering colleagues.
- You learn varieties of techniques to solve challenging problems
Vymo Software Engineering Intern Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Candidates must be passout of 2020-2021 (preferred).
- Ability to debug applications and have problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in C, C++, Python, Java, Nodejs (Any One).
- Willingness to learn new things and accept challenging problems.
Apply Link: To Apply Click Here
Watch Vymo – https://youtu.be/9saePnvir4m