Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) Recruitment 2020: VIZAG Steel Plant, Vizag invites application for the post of Management Trainee. There is total 11 vacancies to filled by the interested and eligible candidates. The recruitment notification is for Management Trainee (Marketing), Management Trainee (HR), Management Trainee (Corporate Communication).
The candidates having Degree/ MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma are eligible to apply. There is an upper age limit of 27 years and the candidates who have qualified UGC-NET examination are only eligible to apply. The selection process will be based on UGC-NET Examination of June 2020 and Personal Interview.
Interested and eligible candidates who have the desired qualification are eligible. Please read the post very carefully, before applying online. All details including the vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, and other relevant details are discussed below.
VIZAG Recruitment Job Update 2020
- Company: Vizag Steel (Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited-RINL)
- Post Name: Management Trainees (Marketing / HR / Corporate)
- Total Vacancy: 11 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate / MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma
- Job Location: Pan India
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-12-2020
- Closing Date of Online Application: 29-12-2020
Note: UGC-NET qualification is mandatory to apply for the post.
VIZAG Recruitment Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification
For Management Trainee (Marketing)
- The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree with MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma (Full Time of 2 Years) in Marketing Management with minimum 60% aggregate of all semesters/years (50% for SC) from any recognized University.
For Management Trainee (HR)
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree with MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma (Full Time of 2 Years) in HR Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation/ Labour Welfare/ Social Work (HR as the main subject) with minimum 60% aggregate of all semester/years (50% for SC/PwD) from any recognized University.
For Management Trainee (Corporate Communication)
- The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree with MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma (Full Time of 2 Years) in Mass Communication/ Journalism with minimum 60% aggregate of all semester/years from any recognized University.
UGC-NET Paper, June-2020
|Post Name||UGC-NET 2020 Paper||UGC-NET Paper Code|
|MT (HR)||Labour Welfare/ Personal Management/ Industrial Relation/ Labour&Social Welfare/ HRM||55|
|MT (Corporate Communication)||Mass Communication & Journalism||63|
Age Limit (as on 01-05-2020)
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age is relaxed to special category candidates according to the norms of Govt. of India.
VIZAG Recruitment Vacancy Details 2020
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||03 Posts|
|Management Trainee (HR)||06 Posts|
|Management Trainee (Corporate Communication)||02 Posts|
- During the training period an amount of Rs. 20,600/- per month in pay scale of Rs.20,600-3%-46,500/- per month (Pre Revised).
- On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be placed under the Pay Scale of Rs.24,900-3%-50,500/- per month (Pre Revised).
VIZAG Steel Management Trainee Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of UGC-NET Examination of June 2020 followed by Personal Interview.
- UGC-NET qualified candidates will only be considered for further selection process i.e. Interview.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Plus 18% GST)
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: NIL
How to Apply for VIZAG Management Trainee Recruitment 2020?
The interested candidates have to visit RINL official website at www.vizagsteel.com for online application. The application has been started from 08-12-2020 and will continue to 29-12-2020. Please apply on or before the closing date of application. Last date of payment of application fees is 30-12-2020.
Detailed Application Link: Click Here
Official Website: www.vizagsteel.com
If you have any query related to the post, write in the comment section below. We are there to help you at any time. If you like this post and want more private Job, govt job updates and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
You may be Also Interested in