Utility Powertech Ltd. – Apply Online for Assistant Loco Driver Trainees Posts
UPL Recruitment Jobs Update 2021: Utility Powertech Ltd, a joint venture of Reliance Infrastructures and NTPC Ltd announces the vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Driver Positions. If you are looking for ALP jobs 2021, 10th jobs 2021, ITI jobs 2021, you can check the notification here on this post.
Registrations are open for the Engagement of Assistant Loco Driver Trainees (Fitter/ Electrician/ Diesel Mechanic) on Contractual Basis at UPL, NTPC Ltd. Barh, Bihar. All details including the educational qualification, how to apply, and other relevant details are here mentioned in the post. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online.
UPL Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Company: Utility Powertech Limited (UPL)
- Post Name: Assistant Loco Driver Trainee
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed by the Company
- Qualification: 10th/ ITI
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12th Jan 2021 (10:00 am)
- Closing Date of Online Application: 01st Feb 2021 (06:00 pm)
UPL Recruitment Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
The candidates must have passed 10th (Madhyamik) examination and ITI from any recognized Institute.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for the candidates applying for Assistant Loco Driver Positions
Application Fees: There is no application fee for any category candidates.
UPL Step by Step Process to Fill Online Application Form
Here we are giving you the step by step procedure to apply online for Assistant Loco Driver Trainee.
- Step 1: New Candidate to Create Log In
- Step 2: Essential Documents to be made Ready
- Step 3: Already Logged In candidate to complete the process of filling online application form.
1. Fill application form
2. Uploading photograph/ signature
3. Uploading of ID Card
4. Submit the Application
5. Print Application
- Step 5: Download the Admit Card/ Call Letter for Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for UPL Recruitment 2021?
The candidates applying for UPL – Assistant Loco Driver Trainee must have to visit www.utilitypowertech.org/careers. Click on the fresh recruitment and a registration page will open. Fill in your name, email id, position applied for, set a password, and submit. Details will be sent to your email id.
Next step is login to your account with the same email id and password. There are 5 actions which you must have to follow. These 5 actions are
- Fill the application form.
- Uploading of Photograph/ Signature.
- Uploading of ID Card.
- Submit your Application.
- Print the Application Form for future references.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in