UP Metro (LMRC) Job Update- Apply online for 292 Assistant Manager, Station Controller, Maintainer, & Other Posts
UPMRC Job 2021– Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites application for 292 Assistant Manager, Station Controller, Maintainer, & Other Posts.
Fresher candidates are eligible to apply. Higher qualifications are also eligible. Salary Rs. 50,000/- +TA+DA+HRA. It is a permanent government jobs.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, exam pattern, selection procedure, exam date, and all other relevant details are discussed below. Please read the full notice before proceeding to apply.
UP Metro Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Company: UPMRC, LMRC Metro
- Post Name: Assist. Manager/ SC/ TO/ Maintainer Posts
- Total Vacancy: 292 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
- Location: Pan India
- Starting Date of Application: 11-03-2021
- Closing Date of Application: 02-04-2021
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
Note: No experience is needed for any post & fresher can apply for any post. You can also apply for more than one post, but you have to submit separate application fees.
If you are selected, then you have to pay some amount as the cost of training and bonds are applicable.
The project is based for Kanpur & Agra Location i.e. recruitment is done for Kanpur & Agra Metro under UP Metro Rail Corporation.
UP Metro Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager/ Operations||06 Posts|
|2||Station Controller/ Train Operator||186 Posts|
|3||Maintainer/ Electrician||52 Posts|
|4||Maintainer/ Civil||24 Posts|
|5||Maintainer/ S&T||24 Posts|
UP Metro Recruitment- Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent branch from a recognized University. Minimum 60% marks for UR/ OBC and 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only.
Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent from a recognized University. Minimum 60% marks for UR/ EWS/ OBC & 50% marks for SC/ ST only.
- ITI (SCVT/ NCVT) in Electrician trade with 60% marks for UR/ OBC/ EWS and 50% marks for SC/ ST only.
- ITI (SCVT/ NCVT) in Electronic Mechanic trade with 60% marks for UR/ OBC/ EWS and 50% marks for SC/ ST only.
- ITI (SCVT/ NCVT) in Fitter trade with 60% marks for UR/ OBC/ EWS and 50% marks for SC/ ST only.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- AM/ Operations – Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
- SC/ TO – Rs. 33,000-67,300/-
- Maintainer (Electrician) – Rs. 19,500-39,900/-
- Maintainer (S&T) – Rs. 19,500-39,900/-
- Maintainer (Civil) – Rs. 19,500-39,900/-
UP Metro Recruitment – Selection Procedure
- Assistant Manager/ Operations – Selection process comprises of two stages – Written Test followed by Document Verification & Medical Examination.
- Station Controller cum Train Operator – Selection process comprises of three stages – Written Test, Psycho Aptitude Test followed by Document Verification & Medical Examination.
- For Maintainer Posts – There will be CBT in which questions were asked in English & Hindi (Bilingual).
- There will to total 140 questions for AM & SC/TO Posts.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for Maintainer Posts.
- The paper shall be of 2 hours duration and there will be negative marking in the examination.
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs. 590/- including GST
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 236/- including GST
Apply Online (Starting from 11th March 2021): Click Here
More Details: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in