UJVNL Job Update 2021 – Apply Online & Offline for Assistant Engineer Positions | Latest Job Update 2021
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited – UJVNL has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer. Fresher Candidates can apply. The salary shall be Rs. 56,100/- per month.
The candidates with BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech from Electrical, Mechanical, & Civil can apply. Job location will be Uttarakhand. Applicants have to fill the form online as well as offline.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply, & other relevant details are here discussed below. Please read the full notification before applying.
UJVNL Job Update 2021
- Organization Name: Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (UJVNL)
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 21 Posts
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Selection Process: Written Examination/ Personal Interview
- Salary: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-04-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 30-04-2021
- Last Date of Application to Reach Address: 10-05-2021
UJVNL Vacancy Details 2021
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical (Trainee)||06 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical (Trainee)||04 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer Civil (Trainee)||10 Posts|
|Geologists (Trainee)||01 Post|
UJVNL Recruitment Educational Qualification & Eligibility
Assistant Engineer Post
- Candidates must have Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering or Branches which are in a combination of the relevant OR passed Section “A” and “B” of the Associate Membership of the Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in any of the above mentioned branches.
- Minimum mark obtained by UR/ OBC/ EWS candidate is 55% or equivalent in the above mentioned discipline.
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc (Geology) or M.Tech in Applied Geology or equivalent with specialization in Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
- Applicants with knowledge of Hindi (read/ write/ speak) shall be preferred.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Relaxation of age will be provided to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen of Uttarakhand State as applicable.
UJVNL – Salary Details
The selected candidates will be given Pay Scale of Level 10 and the Salary will be Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- per month +TA+DA+HRA.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates of Uttarakhand: Rs. 400/-
UJVNL Selection Process 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination followed by personal Interview. The qualified candidates in the written examination will be called in the ratio of 1:3. This means that for one seat 03 candidates will be called. Total 63 candidates will be called for 21 seats.
UJVNL Examination Pattern 2021
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) & Geologist Positions
The examination will comprise of 200 marks for which 176 marks shall be provided in Written Examination & 24 marks of Interview. Exam duration will be of 03 Hours.
Question paper will be set in 02 Parts. The details are below.
Part I: Objective – Awareness/ Aptitude/ Reasoning (50 Marks)
Part II: Objective – Domain Knowledge (126 Marks)
UJVNL Written Test Centre
How to Apply for UJVNL Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates have to fill the online application form at www.tscpantnagar.com. After filling the form, take a print out of it and send the same with the attached documents in support to the below address.
“Coordinator (Test & Selection), Lambert Square Guest House, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, District- Udham Singh Nagar- 263145, Uttarakhand”.
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
For Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, & Success Tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn& Telegram
You may be Also Interested in