Brief Information: Rajasthan High Court has recently announced the notification for the recruitment of 1760 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, and Junior Assistant. All candidates who are interested in the recruitment can read the notification properly and apply online from 1st October 2020 to 1st November 2020. The last day of payment of fees is 2nd November 2020. Candidates can check the notification below and apply online.
Many candidates were waiting for recruitment to come and here we will discuss the examination pattern, method of selection and the important tips & tricks of preparation for the candidates. So hold on your breathe and take a note down for the preparation tips and tricks.
Nowadays, the competition level has become very high and tougher. Without the proper knowledge of the whole pattern and the syllabus, one cannot give his full strength. So here we are going to discuss all the preparation tips and tricks.
Selection Process of Rajasthan High Court:
The competitive examination will be held to test the ability of the candidates and the examination will be of written test type and type-writing test on the computer.
Examination Pattern of written Examination:
The examination pattern of the written examination will be as follows:
- The examination will be of Objective Type.
- Each part of the subject will have 50 Multiple Choice Question Type (MCQ) and each question will consist of two marks.
- The time duration of the written examination will be of 02.00 Hours.
- There will be no negative marks for the written test.
- The written test will consist of 300 marks for one paper.
Note: The candidates have to score minimum 50% of the total marks and for SC/ST candidates, the minimum score is 45% of the total marks is required in the written examination to qualify for the type-writing test on the Computer. The ration of the candidates qualified for the computer typing test will be 1:15, i.e. for one vacancy of selection fifteen candidates will be called for the type writing test.
Rajasthan High Court Syllabus of Examination
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण
- क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- Fill in the blanks
- Tenses / Sequences
- Narration : Direct And Indirect Speech
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Correction of the sentences: subject, verb, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Idioms & Phrases
- Knowledge of Demo/Official official Letters, Circulars, Notices and the Tenders.
- Confuse Words
- One word substitution
- Glossary technical Terms & Officials (with their Hindi Versions)
- Translation of Simple Sentences from Hindi to English language and Vice-Versa.
- Sentence Transformation: Assertive to Negative Sentence, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Voice: Active & Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement.
- Current Affairs of India and Abroad
- Natural resources
- Indian Geography
- Economic and Agricultural Development of Rajasthan
- Culture of Rajasthan
- History of Rajasthan
- Industrial Development and Financial Structure of Rajasthan.
Computer Type-Writing Test
The type-writing test will be on computer. There will be checking of speed and the key depression of the candidates. This test would conclude in 15 minutes of time.
Speed: The test will be conducted to check the speed and key depression of the candidate. There should a minimum of 8000 key depression by the candidate in one hour. The data provided to the candidate will be in English Language or may be bilingual.
The test will comprise of a total of 100 marks in which speed test will carry 50 marks and efficiency test will carry 50 marks.
The marks of the speed test will be calculated as per the formula: (15/8000)*Net Speed (in key depression per hour).
Note 1. The candidates have to score 40% of marks in the typing test out of 100 marks.
Note 2. The candidates with benchmarked disabilities will be exempted from the typing test and the marks will be allotted to them in the speed and efficiency on the marks obtained in the written test.
Here are the important tips and the preparation methodology for the candidates to prepare for Rajasthan High Court Jr. Judicial Asst., Jr. Asst., and Clerical Grade II examination.
For Hindi subject, you just have to go through your basics of Hindi which you have studied in the Intermediate level or in the graduation level. In case if you are finding difficulty and you just have to prepare according to the examination point of view if though your basics are clear, then you can go for Disha Publication or Arihant Publication which are renowned for General Hindi Preparation and you can easily have access to these books on Flipkart.
For the preparation of English Subject, you just have to go through you basic books of English which you have studied in your previous classes. If your basics are good then you can go for Arihant Publication, which is the best book in the market.
It is quite difficult to tell that which single book is perfect for the Rajasthan High Court Examination, but according to our researches, we have found that the candidates who have previously qualified in the examination refer the mock test of General Knowledge and they also refer to “Pratiyogita darpan” for easy collection of materials. The Pratiyogita Darpan is a Magazine which comes in monthly or six month or twelve month basis. You can take this magazine of last one year and all the current news will be covered. Moreover if you want to know more about Rajasthan Updates, then you must go for “Rajasthan Patrika”.
Last but not the least; prepare a study plan on daily basis as this could cover your subject and the depth understanding in minimum number of time. Prepare notes of the subjects and revise it on daily basis, so that you will not miss any important dates and events.
You are the Creator of Your Future, Go For It!!!