THDC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 65 Junior Engineer Positions | Fresher Jobs 2021 | Permanent Jobs 2021
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC) invites application from young and energetic Diploma holders for the post of Junior Engineer Positions. It is a Permanent Job and fresher can apply.
THDC is an Indian Electricity Utility Company, a PSE owned by the Maharatna National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd). With Head Quarters in Rishikesh, Uttrakhand India THDC is Hydro Electric Power Industry.
The salary of the Junior Engineer shall be Rs. 29,200 per month. All details including the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, and other relevant details are discussed below.
THDC Job Update 2021
- Company: THDC India
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 65 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma (Fresher)
- Location: Pan India
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Last Date of Application: 29-02-2021
No Experience is needed for any post and fresher can apply for the post.
Permanent Sarkari Naukri – Salary Rs. 29,200/- + TA+DA+HRA
THDC Recruitment – Important Note
- The candidates who have domicile of Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand are only eligible to apply.
- Must have registration with Employment Exchange – All candidates including the apprentices covered under The Apprentice Act, 1961 must have valid registration with any Employment Exchange in States of Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand for reckoning eligibility on or before the date of online submission of application.
- Aspirants who have acquired BE/ B.Tech in addition to three years diploma or experienced are eligible to apply. However, no advantage to the higher qualified candidates will be given.
THDC Recruitment State-Wise Vacancy Distribution
|Sr No||Post Name||Total Posts|
|State- Uttar Pradesh|
|5||Information Technology (IT)||05|
THDC Recruitment Qualification & Eligibility Details
The candidates must have 3 Years Diploma or 2 Years Lateral Entry in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Electronics Engineering with minimum 65% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2021)
- Gen- 30 Years
- OBC (NCL)- 30 Years
- SC/ST- 32 Years
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per govt. norms.
THDC Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection process shall be based purely on the basis of written examination (100 & weightage). Written examination shall be of objective type of 02 hours duration comprising of two parts.
Part I Examination
Consists of General Aptitude & General Awareness (GA) with 40 questions.
Part II Examination
Consists of Professional/ Technical knowledge test with 80 questions from respective disciplines.
All questions will carry 1 marks and 0.25 or ¼ marks shall be deducted for each incorrect attempt.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST: NIL
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: https://www.psurectt.in/
Official Website (Notifications): Click Here
If you face any issue regarding the notification, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: 0135-2473572/ 2473567/ 2473632.
For any queries, you can comment in the section below. For Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, & Success Tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp & Telegram
You may be Also Interested in
HAL Recruitment 2021
Larsen & Toubro – BIS Scholarship + Job
Hawkins Cookers Limited
DRDO-DRDL Recruitment 2021
IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment 2021