Tech Mahindra Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for 20 Junior Trainee Associate Positions
Tech Mahindra, a Unit of Mahindra Group announces the recruitment notification for Junior Trainee Associate Positions. The total vacancy announced by the company is 20. If you are looking for private jobs 2021, latest private jobs 2021, Mahindra jobs 2021, trainee jobs 2021, associate jobs 2021, and tech Mahindra jobs 2021, then check out this notification carefully.
The candidates must have Degree in Computer Application, Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, and Statistics can apply for this recruitment. Aspirants must have minimum 60% throughout the education. Candidates must have SSC, HSC, Diploma (if done) and degree in B.Sc/ BCA.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, job description, benefits, and direct application link is discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online.
Tech Mahindra Job Update 2021
- Company: Tech Mahindra
- Post Name: Junior Trainee Associate Position
- Total Vacancy: 20 Posts
- Qualification: B.Sc/ BCA/ BCM
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes (2019/ 2020 pass out)
- Job Location: All India
- Functional Area: Engineering
- Industry Type: IT – Software Services
- Last Date of Online Application: Soon
Tech Mahindra Junior Trainee Job Description
As a Trainee Associate, you will be working in a team on diverse projects. For this role, the candidate must possess strong analytical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. The candidate must be flexible enough to work in the Agile environment on any types of projects and ready to work in night shifts.
Tech Mahindra Trainee Associate Job Responsibilities
- Delivering the assigned project within the deadline.
- Collaboration with other team members to deliver the task.
- Analyze the requirement and give devise solutions.
- Continuous learning and improving skills as per need.
- Handle customers responses and calls.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attend or conduct meetings and workshops.
Tech Mahindra – Key Benefits in Addition to Salary
- Tech Mahindra offers M.Tech program from BITS Pilani
- Based on Performance, you will get rewards and recognitions.
Tech Mahindra Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
- First Class or Equivalent with minimum 60% in SSC, HSC, Diploma (if done) and Degree from Computer Science, Computer Applications, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics, & Physics.
- Not more than 1 year gap after SSC means no loss of academic year after joining any course.
- CGPA must be converted to 60% as per University norms.
- Candidates must be flexible for night shift from 5 PM.
- Must be comfortable with 2 years bond of 1 Lakh.
Tech Mahindra Selection Procedure
- Online Test (Aptitude Round/ English Essay Writing)
- Technical & HR Interview
- Schedule of Interview will be communicated via email to individual candidates.
Apply Link: Click Here