TCS Off Campus Recruitment for MBA Graduates
About TCS: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Limited) is the top Indian Multinational Company (MNC), that provides services and consultation. Its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. TCS is a subsidiary of the Tata Group of companies and it operates across 46 countries in 149 locations. By market capitalization, TCS is the second largest company of India.
TCS has officially announced the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees. This job notification is for the fresher and experienced professionals. The company is bound to organize a 90 minutes National Qualifier Test (NQT). The candidates who are interested in the job application can read the full notification here on this page.
All details including educational qualification, age limit, job location, experience, examination test is here discussed below. Please read the full notification before applying online.
TCS Management Trainee Job Update 2020:
- Company: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)
- Job Profile: Management Trainee
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Job Location: Pan India
- Experience Required: Fresher & Experienced
- Batch Eligible: 2020-21
- Registration Ending Date: 13 December 2020
- Test Date: 19 December 2020
- Interview Date: To be announced later
TCS Management Trainee YoP NQT 2020
National Qualifier Test (NQT) for the Batch 2021 aim towards spotting the best Indian talent aspiring for the NextGen Enterprising Leaders. TCS invited applications from MBA Post-Graduates to catalyse and lead the growth & transformation for strengthening the global leadership positions.
TCS MBA Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have done Full time/Regular – 2 Years Post Graduate Management courses shall be considered. Part-time or 1 year course are not considered.
- Schooling from NIOS medium are also eligible.
- Students of 2021 batch passouts are also eligible.
- The candidates must have BE/B.tech background prior MBA/Integrated MBA.
- Specialization: Finance/ Marketing/ Supply Chain Management/ Operations/ General Management/ Information Technology/ Project Management/ Business Analytics.
- The candidates must have 60% or above in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation & Post-Graduation with successful completion of the final year/semester.
- Students must not have any pending backlogs before appearing for TCS selection process. The candidates having backlogs will be merely rejected.
- The candidates must mention their gaps/backlogs/arrears (if any) during their academic session or work experience. Any break in the education or work experience must not exceed 30 months and it is permissible only with valid reasons.
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will only be considered on the relevance of job role/profile and final decision will be made by interview panel.
TCS MBA Graduate Management Trainee Test Details
- Test Duration: 90 Minutes (1.30 Hours)
- Total Sections: 3 sections (Quantitative Ability/ Verbal Ability/ Business Aptitude)
Age Limit (as on the date of examination)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
TCS MBA Management Trainee Selection Process
- Visit the registration website at Here – Apply
- Click “Register Now” & Select IT (Information Technology).
- Fill in the registration form appears on the screen and Submit.
- Please note down the Reference ID (system generated).
- Now click on the “Application Form” and complete the process.
- Check the status of your application.
- Click on “Apply to Drive” and check its status.
Note: There is no requirement to submit any fees.
Apply Online: Click Here