STAR AIR Recruitment 2020: Star Air- Connecting Real India announces notification for Customer Service Executive at Indore. All Graduates and Fresher can apply for this Airport Job 2020. Job Id: SA-J101 with Area of Interest – Airport Services.
All eligible and interested candidates can read the below notification carefully and apply. The direct link of application and official notification is below mentioned in the post.
The last date of application is not mentioned in the official announcement, so apply before the date expires. Fresher can apply for the post. All the relevant details regarding the post are discussed below.
STAR AIR CSE Job Update 2020
- Company: Star Air
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Job Location: Indore
- Job Type: Airport Services
- Job ID: SA-J101
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
STAR AIR Job Minimum Requirements
The candidates applying for Customer Service Executive must have
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers.
- Provide best customer service.
- Any Graduates can apply.
- Fresher can apply
Join our Telegram Group: Click Here
STAR AIR CSE Job Responsibilities
- The Customer Service Executive forms the backbone of the operations as they are the main workforce to handle passengers and to ensure safety & services to them.
- CSE are expected to report for the shift fully groomed as per the requirement of the company and on time.
- Must check his/her allocation and report for the allocation as prescribed to them.
- The following allocations which the staff would be required to do
- Floor walking
- Boarding Hall
- Baggage Makeup
- Load and Trim
- Other additional duties advised by the supervisor.
- CSE is required to perform all the job functions as per the Company Policy.
- It is mandatory for CSE to check post fight work, including the documentation and other necessary works.
- The CSE is directly responsible for following all the Company Policy and the procedures to the various manuals like Ground Handling, Security Manual, Human Resource Manual, etc.
- Keep himself / herself updated for the change of policy, schemes, market, scenario, etc through the log books, briefing, company channels, etc.
- The Customer Service Executive shall perform the job functions of the allocation while keeping the safety and security of the passengers in mind at every aspect.
Note: Last Date of Application- Not Disclosed
More Details and Application Link: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in