SSC CGL Recruitment Job Update 2021: Staff Selection Commission announces the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 to fill the vacant positions of Group “B” & Group “C” posts in different departments. It is expected that SSC will have 10,000+ posts for the recruitment in 2021. This examination comes under Graduate Jobs and Fresher candidates can apply.
Many candidates were eagerly waiting for the SSC CGL Examination – All India Examination – Graduate Level Examination. The starting Date of Application is 29th December 2020 and will continue to 31st January 2021. The candidates having Graduation Degree (any stream) can apply for the posts.
The selection of the candidates will be in different Ministries/ Organizations/ Departments. The job location of the candidates shall be in pan India. Therefore, the candidates are requested to read the notification carefully before applying. All details including the educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection procedure, how to apply and other details are mentioned here.
SSC CGL Examination Job Update 2021
- Name of Exam: SSC – Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Post Name: Group “B” & Group “C”
- Total Vacancy: 10,000+ (expected)
- Salary: Pay Level 4 to 8
- Job Location: Pan India
- Starting Date of Application: 29-12-2020
- Closing Date of Application: 31-01-2021
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
SSC CGL Examination Educational Qualification
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s in any subject from a recognized University with 60% marks and Mathematics at 12th Level. OR
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects in Degree course.
Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant accounts Officer
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- Desirable: Chartered Accountancy or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Commerce, Masters in Finance or Masters in Economics.
Statistical Investigator Grade II
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Statics as one of the subject in all the three years in the 3 years Graduation course.
All Other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or equivalent.
Post Details- Selection through SSC CGL Examination
Pay Level – 8 (Rs. 47,600 to 1,51,100/-)
Assistant Audit Officer – Indian Audit & Accounts Department
Assistant Accounts Officer – Indian Audit & Accounts Department
Age Limit: Must not exceed 30 years
Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400/-)
Assistant Section Officer
- Central Secretariat Service
- Intelligence Bureau
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of External Affairs
Assistant/ Assistant Section Officer
- Other Ministries
Inspector (Central Excise) – CBIC
Inspector of Income Tax – CBDT
Inspector (Preventive Officer/ Examiner)/ Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
Sub Inspector – CBI
- Department of Post
- Central Bureau of Narcotics
Pay Level – 6 (Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/-)
Assistant – Other Ministries
Superintendent/ Assistant – Other Ministries
Divisional Accountant – Offices under C&AG
Sub Inspector – National Investigating Agency
Junior Statistical Officer – M/o Statistics & Program Implementation
Statistical Investigator Grade II – Registrar General of India
Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/-)
- Offices under C&AG
- Other Ministry
- Offices under CGDA
Accountant – Offices under C&AG
Junior Accountant/ Accountant – Other Ministry
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-)
Senior Secretariat Assistant/ UDC – Central Govt. Offices/ Other Ministries
Sub Inspector – Central Bureau of Narcotics
UDC – Border Road Organization
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
SSC CGL Selection Process
The selection process will be based on Tier I (CBT), Tier II (CBT), Tier III (Descriptive Paper), and Tier IV (Skill Test).
- General & OBC: Rs. 100/-
- No Fees for Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for SSC CGL Examination 2021?
Interested candidates can apply for SSC CGL Examination through the direct link given below. From 29thDecember 2020 to 31st January 2021.
Apply Online: https://ssc.nic.in/
You may be Also Interested in