IGM- SPMCIL Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for 54 Posts | All India Job
India Government Mint – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited, Alipore, Kolkata (West Bangal) announces applications from high caliber and talented professionals for the post of Supervisors, Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician, and Junior Bullion Posts. If you are looking for diploma jobs 2021, fresher jobs 2021, BE/ B.Tech jobs 2021, ITI Jobs 2021, Permanent Jobs 2021, Sarkari Jobs 2021, you can check this notification.
SPMCIL announces notification for the recruitment on 54 posts. So, for these posts young and energetic candidates are eligible to apply. Final Year candidates are not eligible for this recruitment. The online application will start from 20th January 2021 and will continue to 19th February 2021.
No GATE or NET qualification is mandatory for the application. All details including educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, and how to apply is discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the full notification and apply online from 20th Jan 2021.
SPMCIL Job Update 2021
- Company: IGM- SMPCIL
- Post Name: Supervisor, Engraver, Asst. Jr. Bullion, & Jr. Technician
- Total Vacancy: 54 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma/ ITI/ BE/ B.Tech
- Location: Pan India
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th Jan 2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 19th Feb 2021
No Experience is needed for any post and fresher are eligible to apply. Permanent Sarkari Job – Pay- Rs. 35,400/- + TA + DA + HRA. Diploma, BE/ B.Tech/ ITI are eligible to apply.
SMPCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancy|
|Supervisor (Tech Operations)||10|
|Junior Office Assistant||12|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||10|
|Junior Technician (Electronics)||16|
SPMCIL Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
- Supervisor (Tech. Operations): The candidates must have full class Diploma in Engineering or BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Engineering in the Relevant Trades.
- Engrave-III: The candidates must be Bachelor of Fine Arts (Metal works, Sculpture, Painting) with minimum 55% marks.
- Junior Bullion Assistant/ Junior Office Assistant: Graduate with minimum 55% marks with knowledge of Computers. Must have typing speed in English (40 w.p.m) & Hindi (30 w.p.m) on Computer.
- Junior Technician (Electronics): Must have full time ITI in Electronics along with 01 year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Supervisor – 18 to 30 years
- Engraver-III – 18 to 28 years
- Junior Bullion Officer – 18 to 28 years
- Junior Office Assistant – 18 to 28 years
- Junior Technician – 18 to 25 years
- Supervisor – Rs. 26000 – 100000
- Engraver – Rs. 8500 – 20850
- Junior Bullion Assistant – Rs. 8350 – 20470
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs. 8350 – 20470
- Junior Technician – Rs. 7750 – 19040
SPMCIL Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Online Examination
- Trade Test
- Typing Test
Application: Not Specified
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website of SPMCIL at www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com from 20th January 2021 and will continue to 19th February 2021.
Tentative month of Online Examination will take place between the month of March/ April 2021.
Apply Online (starting from 20th Jan 2021): Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in