SJVN Limited Recruitment 2020: SJVN has opened its notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee and Junior Officer Posts. There are a total of 04 vacancies. The candidates have Degree in Commerce / Law / MBA are eligible to apply.
The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply to this job notification on or before 04th January 2021. The salary of the selected candidates will be Rs. 29,600 – 1,60,000/- per month. It is a great opportunity for the commerce background candidates to apply for Junior Officer posts.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, and relevant detailed are discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online on or before 04-01-2021.
SJVN Limited Recruitment Job Update 2020
- Company: SJVN Limited
- Post Name: Executive Trainee / Junior Officer Post
- Total Vacancy: 04
- Experience: NIL
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Salary Range: Rs. 29,600 – 1,60,000/- per month
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Last Date of Application: 04-01-2021
SJVN Recruitment Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification
For Executive Trainee
- The candidates must be a Graduate and have qualified the Company Secretary with membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India.
- Candidates having Degree in MBA or Law will be preferred.
For Junior Officer
- The candidates must be a Commerce Graduate with minimum 50% marks (SC/ST/PwD) candidates and 55% marks for others. The candidates must have passed Intermediate or Graduate Level Examinations conducted by Companies Secretary of India Institute.
- Maximum Age (General): 30 Years
- Relaxation of age will be given to special category candidates as per the norms of Govt. of India.
SJVN Limited Post-wise Vacancy Distribution
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Executive Trainee||02 Posts|
|2||Junior Officer Trainee||02 Posts|
- Executive Trainee Post: Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000 per month
- Junior Officer Trainee Post: Rs. 29,000 per month
SJVN Limited Selection Process 2021
- The candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
- For the post of Executive Trainees (CS), selection process will be done by a Written Test followed by an Interview.
- In case of Junior Officer Trainee post, the candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Document Verification.
- Executive Trainee Post: Rs.300/- + GST (General Category)
- Junior Officer Trainee Post: Rs.600/- + GST (General Category)
- Candidates belonging from SC/ST/PwD category are exempted from Application Fees.
- Mode of Payment of Application Fees: Debit/Credit/Net Banking
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates have to visit the official website of SJVN Limited by going to the “Career Section”. Fill with the required documents on or before the last date of application.
Note: The last date of online application and fees payment is 4th January 2021.
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.sjvn.nic.in/
You may be Also Interested in