SIFL Recruitment 2020 Without GATE | Permanent Job
SIFL Recruitment – Vacancy Details: Steel and Industrial Forging Limited (SIFL)– CMD Kerala invited applications for fill the 10 vacant positions of officers, engineers from Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering or equivalent candidates. The applications are invited for senior officer, senior manager in which all branches of BE/B.Tech candidates are eligible.
The candidates who are interested in the vacancy and are eligible, then please read the full notification and apply online for the post. The application fees is Rs. 500/-. For more details including educational qualification, eligibility critera, how to apply, selection procedure, exam pattern, etc refer to the notification.
Note: Recruitment is Without GATE
- Company: Steel & Industrial Forging Limited (SIFL), PSU
- Total Posts: 10
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Freshers)
- Job Location: Pan India
- Recruitment through GATE: No
- Final Years Eligible: No
- Last Date to Apply: 07/11/2020
About Steel & Industrial Forging Limited Company, Kerala
SIFL Recruitment Without Gate 2020: SIFL got inception in 1983 and since it has got inception, it professional forged to become the reputed manufacturer of the complex forging for aerospace applications, fittings of submarines, defence equipment, missile components and machinery, oil and gas industry, locomotives, and automobile sectors.
SIFL has proven track record and capability to forge all types of stainless steel, maraging steels, forging of special and non-ferrous metals like Aluminim alloys, Titanium alloys, Inconel, Nickle alloys, Super alloys, etc. With so much experience and expertise over the years, SIFL is now recognized as World-Class manufacturer for finished components and Aerospace forgings.
- Official Website: www.siflindia.com
- Positions: Engineers (Mech, Electrical & Electronics, Metallurgy or equivalent degree) are eligible & BE/B.Tech +MBA can also apply.
- Experience: No further work experience is required. Fresher can apply.
- Final Year Students: Not eligible (2021 pass outs are not eligible)
- Salary: Rs. 40000/- +TA+DA+HRA
- Job Location: Thrissur, Kerala
Age Limit for SIFL Recruitment 2020
Candidates applying for SIFL Recruitment, must not be more than 36 years of age as on 01-11-2020.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process of SIFL Recruitment 2020
The candidates selection is based on the written/interview process (Not disclosed by the company). Depending on the number of applications received, the concerned authority will take some action. If there are a lot of application received by the SIFL, then it is assumed that they will organize some technical online/offline exam based on the latest pattern.
The latest pattern of the examination may be under follows:
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness (it depends)
- Technical Domain
Note: Last date for application is 07-11-2020
How to Apply for SIFL Recruitment 2020
Here is the step by step process to fill the online application of SIFL Recruitment 2020. Follow the steps and apply online.
- Open the official website i.e. https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- Look for Steel and Industrial Forgings Limited- Click here to apply online for various posts in SIFL
- A new pop up with a new window will open.
- Register as a New User.
- Fill the basic details like name, email ID, Mobile Number.
- You will receive a mail with your registration ID.
- Again Login to SIFL and fill all the relevant details with the documents required.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the examination fees and finally submit the form.
- Take a copy for future reference.
Official Notification: https://bit.ly/384SDCe
Apply Link: https://www.cmdkerala.net/
Apply Link (alternate): https://bit.ly/327Rhmq (Recommended)