SIB AIIMS Recruitment 2021 | Fresher Eligible | Form Free
SIB AIIMS Recruitment 2021: School of International Biodesign, Government of India in collaboration with AIIMS, Delhi, IIT, Delhi, and International Universities like Stanford invites application from young and energetic candidates for the Fellowship Program, starting from March 2021.
All eligible candidates from BE/ B.Tech/ Design/ Medical/ Doctor/ MBA (All Branches) can apply for the program. The total vacancy is not disclosed by the concerned authority. Fresher candidates with no experience are eligible for the post.
There is NO FEES and NO EXAM for the selection. Only Interview will be scheduled for the short-listed candidates. Salary is Rs. 60,000/- per month + TA + Medical. All details including the eligibility criteria, final year eligibility, selection process, how to apply, and all the relevant details are here discussed below. Please read the notification very carefully and apply online.
SIB AIIMS Fellowship Update 2021
- Recruiting Authority: SIB, AIIMS, IIT Delhi
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: All Graduates/ Medical/ MBA/ Doctorate/ BE/ B.Tech
- Location: All India
- Last Date of Application: 25-01-2021
- Final Year Eligible: No
Note: No experience is needed for the fellowship program. Fresher candidates with zero experience can apply.
The fellowship program is organized by GOI Flagship iFellowship.
Salary: Rs. 60,000/- + TA + Medical
If you have qualified GATE or NET it will be an added advantage, otherwise it is not mandatory.
There will be NO EXAM and NO FEES – It is free and Post Fellowship Guidance will also be provided.
SIB AIIMS Fellowship Program Details
Name of Fellowship – Medical Device Innovation
- School of International Biodesign (SIB) – The flagship program of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, and Government of India based at AIIMS, New Delhi and is administered in Collaboration with AIIMS-New Delhi, IIT- New Delhi, and International Universities.
- Fellowship: SIB invites application for “ifellowship” program in Medical Device Innovation. Two times in a year, SIB accepts fellows consisting Graduates & Post-Graduates from the Engineering, Medical, Product Design, MBA, and the other related branches. The fellows have to spend their time at AIIMS observing and identifying the unmet clinical needs and work together to develop innovative solutions.
- Duration: The fellowship program is of one year in which you will be paid Rs. 60,000/- per month. The program will start from March 2021 (Full Time).
- Eligibility Details: The candidates with Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree (Engineering, Medical, Design, & Business) are encouraged to apply for the program. Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated a track record of innovation, entrepreneurship qualities, and are willing to work in a team to create a social impact.
Note: The candidates will be short-listed by a committee and selected candidates will be interviewed in February 2021. The program will start from March 2021.
What are the Benefits of SIB AIIMS Fellowship Program 2021?
The “ifellowship” program will pay stipend, travel costs, and health coverage. The fellows will be monitored by faculty members who are from AIIMS, IIT (Delhi), MedTech Industry, Academia, Startups, and Hospitals. The program also offers post-fellowship support to the promising candidates.
Apply Online: http://www.biodesignschool.in
For further information, email at email@example.com, Contact- 91-11-26593758
Note: Last date of application is 25th January 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in