RITES Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for 146 Diploma & Graduate Apprentice Positions
Rail India Technical & Economic Service- RITES invited applications from young & eligible candidates for Diploma & Graduate Apprentice Positions. The total post is 146 and fresher are eligible to apply.
Candidates with ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for RITES Apprentice Job Position. Moreover, RITES is giving stipend up to Rs. 14,000/- per month.
All details are furnished in this blog. Candidates are requested to read the full notification of RITES here on this web page. The starting date of application is 22nd April 2021 & closing date of application is 12th May 2021.
RITES Job Update 2021
- Recruiting Body: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)
- Post Name: ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentice
- Total Vacancy: 146 Posts
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
- Fresher Eligible: Yes
- Job Location: Pan India
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-04-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 12-05-2021
RITES Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice||96 Posts|
|Diploma Apprentice||15 Posts|
|Trade Apprentice||35 Posts|
|Total Posts||146 Posts|
RITES Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering, BA, BBA, B.Com from any recognized University.
- The candidates must have Diploma Engineering in any Branch from any recognized University.
- The candidates must have completed ITI in any Trade from any recognized Institute.
Note: Whenever the essential qualification specifies marks secured in Honour Subject, the same will be considered for eligibility and merit purpose, else the aggregate of marks of all subjects will be considered for eligibility and merit purpose.
There is no application fee for any category candidates applying for RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment Salary Details
Candidates applying for Graduate Apprentice will be paid a stipend of Rs. 14,000/- per month.
Diploma Holders applying for Diploma Apprentice shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
ITI Holders applying for Trade Apprentice shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Note: The apprenticeship is of one year and there shall be no provision for permanent employment in any case for the candidates applying for RITES Apprenticeship.
How to Apply for RITES Apprenticeship Job Update 2021?
- The candidates have to register themselves at MHRDNATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) before applying for the RITES Job Application.
- Get the enrollment number of 16 digit and get your account verified.
- Register yourself at the portal and fill the detail in the Google form. The link of the Registration form is given below.
- Fill in your enrollment ID as generated while registering at NATS portal.
- Furnish your details in the online registration form.
- Submit a scanned copy of the documents to the email id at email@example.com on or before 12th May 2021.
Registration Form: Click Here
Detailed Notice: Click Here
For Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, & Success Tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn& Telegram
You may be Also Interested in
SBI Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Amazon Recruitment 2021
CMRL Recruitment 2021