Reliance Industries Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for Security Executive Trainee Positions.
Reliance Industries has invited applications from young and energetic candidates for the post of Security Executive Trainee Positions. It is a permanent job for fresher and experienced candidates.
The total vacancy has not been disclosed by the company. Experience count is 0-3 years. During the initial training, the candidates will get Rs. 3.75 LPA for one year & Rs. 4.5 LPA after training.
Candidates having Graduation in any stream can apply for the post. All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, & how to apply are here discussed below.
Reliance Industries Job Update 2021
- Company Name: Reliance Industries
- Post Name: Security Executive Trainee
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: Graduation
- Location: Pan India
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25-04-2021
Reliance Industries – About the Company
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is the India’s largest private firm on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,28,650 crore, cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore, with net profit of Rs. 20,290 crore.
RIL is the first private sector company in India to feature in Fortune Globe 500 list of World’s Largest Corporations and ranks 119th amongst the world’s topmost companies in profit. Reliance product touches almost every Indian on daily basis.
Reliance Industries is now focused on building platforms that will herald the Fourth Industrial Revolution and thus create opportunities for India and its citizens to realize their true potential.
Reliance Executive Trainee Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- The candidates must be a Graduate from any recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Fresher candidates with 0-3 years of experience are eligible to apply.
- Cut-off percentages: For candidates belonging from Technical Stream, minimum percentage must be 65%. Candidates with Non-Technical streams, minimum percentage is 60%.
- Candidates of NCC “C” Graduates, minimum 50% is required – irrespective of their streams.
- Age Limit: 26 Years (as on 30 June 2021)
- Height (Male): 157.5 cms (min); Female: 152 cms (min)
Reliance Executive Trainee Salary
During the initial training, the incumbent will be given Rs. 3.75 LPA for one year. After successful completion of the training process, the candidates will be paid Rs. 4.5 LPA.
- Final Marksheets in original are required for the final selection process.
- Must fulfill all the educational criteria of minimum percentage.
- The candidates with NCC “C” Certification shall be given more weightage.
Reliance Executive Trainee Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on these parameters.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT), 7th May 2021.
- Interview: 17th – 31st May 2021
- Psychometric Test: 19th May 2021 to 10th June 2021.
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2021?
The direct link of application is given below. Before applying, keep your mobile number and email id and CV ready. The last date of application is 25th April, 2021.
Apply Online: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in