RBI Recruitment 2021 –Apply Online for 322 Officer Grade B Vacancy | Latest Job Update
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced and invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the Post of Officer Grade B. The department under which the vacancy has been announced is DR-General, DEPR, & DSIM. If you are looking for RBI Jobs 2021, Grade B Jobs in RBI, then you can check the notifications here.
The candidates having any graduate degree can apply for this notification. Fresher and experienced are eligible to apply. The closing date of online application is 15th February 2021.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, how to apply, and other relevant details are discussed here. The candidates are required to read the post carefully and apply online.
RBI Officer Grade B Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28th January 2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 15th February 2021
- Date of release of Phase I Exam Hall Ticket: Will be updated soon
- General Phase I Exam, DEPR/ DSIM Exam: 6th March 2021
- DEPR/ DSIM Paper II & III Examination: 31st March 2021
- General Phase II Examination: 1st April 2021
RBI Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
- Post Name: Officer Grade B
- Total Vacancy: 322 Posts
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Experienced Eligibility: Yes
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28-01-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 15-02-2021
RBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total Post|
|1||Officer Grade-B (DR) – General- PY 2021||270|
|2||Officer Grade-B (DR) – DEPR*- PY 2021||29|
|3||Officer Grade-B (DR) – DSIM- PY 2021||23|
RBI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Officer Grade B (DR) – General: Minimum 60% marks in Graduation, Intermediate (+2)/ Diploma and Class 10. 50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Officer Grade B (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks in Economics/ Quantitative Economics, Integrated Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Finance from any recognized University.
- Officer Grade B (DR) – DSIM: Master Degree with passing marks in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation according to government norms
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 850/-
- ST/ ST/ PwBD: Rs. 100/-
- RBI Staff: NIL
RBI Preliminary Exam Pattern
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks against each incorrect answer. The total allotted to attempt preliminary examination will be 2 hours.
RBI Officer Grade B Mains Examination Pattern
The candidates who qualify prelims examination will be eligible to appear for mains examination or Phase 2 examination.
- There shall be 3 separate papers in the main examination.
- Each paper will consist of 100 marks.
- The English Examination will be descriptive test.
- There shall be 90 minutes given to each paper.
|Economics & Social Issues||Objective||100|
|Paper II English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive||100|
|Paper III Finance & Managements||Objective||100|
RBI Officer Grade B Salary
- Basic Pay: Rs. 35,150/- + Allowances
- Total Salary: Rs. 67,900/- including all benefits
Apply Online: Click Here
For Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, & Success Tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp & Telegram.
You may be Also Interested in
JSW Scholarship Program 2021
WAPCOS Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
CSIR Recruitment 2021
Comments are closed.