Apply Online for 1760 Posts – Rajasthan High Court Clerk & Jr. Assistant Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court has published a notification for the recruitment of 1760 posts of Clerk Grade II and Junior Judicial Assistant vacancies in a prescribed application format.
Many candidates were waiting for the clerical job vacancy in Rajasthan and it is estimated that lakhs of candidates fill the form of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Examination. The candidates who fulfill the recruitment criteria can read the full notification and apply online on or before 1st November 2020.
The link for online application will be available on the official website of Rajasthan High Court from 1st October 2020. Candidates are therefore advised to fill this opportunity. The dates are tentative and may change according to the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore candidates can check the official website regularly to get updated with the vacancy.
Vacancy Details – Rajasthan High Court Clerk & Jr. Assistant Recruitment
|Post||TSP Area/ Non TSP Area||No. of Posts|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||–||268|
|Posts in Rajasthan State Judicial Academy|
|Clerk- Grade II||–||08|
|Posts in State Clerical Services Authority|
|Posts in District Court|
|Clerk- Grade II||Non TSP Area||1056|
|Clerk- Grade II||TSP Area||61|
|Junior Assistant||Non TSP Area||333|
|Junior Assistant||TSP Area||16|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
The candidates applying for the above posts must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and should be less than 35 years on the first day of January preceded by the last date for the submission of online application.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Class (OBC) or Women.
- There will be no age bar for the candidates already serving the state affairs of Rajasthan in substantive or temporary capacity, who have been appointed attaining the age of 33, provided that temporary appointment is permissible under rules applicable to the service.
- The will be no age bar for widow or divorcee women candidates.
- The upper age limit for the defence personnel shall be 47 years.
For filling up the online application form, the candidates must be a graduate for the University established by Law or equivalent university recognized by the Government of India. The candidates must have basic computer knowledge.
- General, BC/OBC, EWS & Other State Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST, Widow, Divorce Woman/ Pwd Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale for Clerk: Rs. 8910/- Per Month (Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay- Rs. 2400/-)
- Written Examination (Online/Offline)
- Type-Writing Test on Computer
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2020
- Last Date of Fees Payment: 02-11-2020
How to Apply Online? – Rajasthan High Court Clerk & Jr. Assistant Recruitment
The mode of application is Online. Eligible candidates who are interested in the recruitment can fill the online application on or before 1st November (tentative). The candidates are requested to log on to`https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/ and register themselves. The link of online application will be available from 1st October 2020 and the same will be closed on 1st November 2020. The last of fees payment will be 2nd November 2020.
Therefore candidates are advised not to wait for the last moment to fill the online application form and fill the form as soon as the online application link is available on the official website.
Steps to Apply Online
- The candidates can log on to https://www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Then click on the “Recruitment”, on the left panel above on the Homepage.
- A new “Recruitment Page” will be opened. Then click on “Recruitment- Jr. Judicial Asst., Jr. Asst, and Clerk Grade II, 2020”.
- A new page of recruitment will be opened. Then click on the “Online Application Portal”. You can also directly log on to https://rhcesax.raj.nic.in.
- Fill in the application form will the required documents like photograph, signature, and other necessary details.
- The candidates are requested to fill the examination fees in cash by E-mitra kiosk/ CSC or through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card using the payment gateway. E-mitra official portal is available on https://www.emitra.gov.in. Here you will get the Unique Token Number before filling up the online application form.
- Click on the final submission after reviewing the online application form and fees payment.
- Now take a print out of the application for future reference.
For more details on syllabus, examination pattern, and other relevant details don’t forget to see our page on “How to Prepare for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Grade II and Junior Assistant Examination 2020”. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram for latest job notification updates.