PGIMER Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer Positions | Latest Job Update 2021
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), has invited online applications for the post of Junior Engineers. Candidates with Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech are eligible. Salary will be Rs. 37,400/-.
There are total 07 posts to be filled in PGIMER. Candidates with Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil & Electrical can apply. Starting Date of Online Application is 09-04-2021 & Closing Date of Application is 08-05-2021.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, job location, exam pattern, how to apply, & other relevant details are here mentioned in the post below.
PGIMER Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Organization Name: PGIMER
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 07 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09-04-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 08-05-2021
- Mode of Application: Online
PGIMER Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||04 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03 Posts|
PGIMER Educational Qualification & Eligibility
The candidates who have completed their BE/ B.Tech in Electrical or Civil Engineering from any recognized University are eligible to apply OR Minimum 03 years Diploma in the respective branch of Engineering are eligible.
Candidates who are pursuing their educational qualification or are in the final year of education are not eligible to apply.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation application according to government norms.
PGIMER Junior Engineer Salary Details
The selected candidates will be given 7 CPC pay matrix of Level 6- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-.
PGIMER Junior Engineer Selection Process
The candidates who have submitted their applications successfully shall be allowed to sit in the Computer Based Test (CBT). The pattern of the examination is as follows.
|No. of MCQ’s||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
- The minimum qualifying criteria for CBT and interview will be 40%. The CBT shall be in English language only comprising of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question carries 01 mark. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- PwBD Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Payment: The candidates can deposit the above application fees through online payment gateway available at the Application Portal using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
PGIMER Exam Centers
- Chnadigarh/ Mohali
- Delhi NCR
How to Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021?
- The direct link of online application is given below.
- Click on the direct link and fill the application form.
- Before applying read the eligibility criteria.
- After applying and fees payment, download the application.
- Keep it for future reference.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notice: Click Here