Paytm, India’s largest payments company has invited applications for the post of design interns. Total vacancy is not disclosed by the company. The notification is invited from BE/B.Tech graduates having experience of 0-1 years can apply. The job location shall be Bangalore or Noida.
All details including job description, job profile, work location, educational qualification, experience, duration of internship, how to apply and other details are discussed in the post below.
Please read the full notification and if you are interested for internship, you can apply online. The link for online application is mentioned below.
Paytm Internship Job Update 2020
- Company: Paytm
- Website: www.paytm.com
- Job Profile: Design Interns
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Job Location: Bangalore/Noida
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech
- Experience: 0-1 Years (fresher)
- Final Year Eligible: No
- Last Date of Online Application: Soon
Paytm Design Intern Job Description
The company is looking for the innovative design interns who is having a strong passion to understand people, their problems, their needs, and their aspirations. The internship program will offer the opportunity to work with Paytm core design team.
The new interns will be supported by the design team members on various products & services like Wallet, Movies, Entertainment, Payment Bank, Travel, Shopping, Insurance, Chat, and many more opportunities. It is going to be a great platform to learn and design with having exposure to public presence.
Paytm Design Internship 2020 Duration
The duration of internship can be between 8 weeks to 16 weeks, depending on the area and the nature of work.
What You are Learning at Paytm Design Internship 2020?
- The art of collective & collaborative teamwork.
- Tackling complex problems/tasks and transform them to intuitive and easy solutions.
- Balance between Technology, Design, & Business Goals.
- Design in a Research Oriented manner.
- Visual and Interaction design methodology.
- Field research techniques and Informal Usability Testing.
What will You Gain at Design Internship at Paytm?
- Strong concept and design skills.
- Positive & Strong attitude towards people and work.
- Adaptable to learn in fast paced working environment.
Paytm is India’s largest payment company that offers multi destination and multi source payment solutions. With the payment solutions, it covers 8 million merchants and allows the customers to make payments from any account to any account at 0% charge.
The company is owned by the India’s largest mobile internet firm One97 Communications. Paytm was founded by Indian Vijay Shekhar Sharma and the Head Quarter of the company is in National Capital Region (NCR), India. The investors of Paytm include SAIF Partners, SoftBank, Ant Financial, and Alibaba Group.
Official Website: www.paytm.com
Apply Online: Click Here
How to Apply for Paytm Design Intern 2020?
- Visit the website Click Here
- Attach your CV/Resume in PDF format.
- Fill your name, email, phone number, current company.
- Provide the links (either Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). Provide LinkedIn id because it looks more professional.
- Attach Cover Letter (if any).
- Submit the Application.
You may be Also Interested in