Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: OSSC has released a notification for the recruitment of Food Safety Officers. The total vacancy released by OSSC is to fill the 35 vacant positions. You will get complete information about OSSC Exam 2021, OSSC Graduate Exam 2021, OSSC FSO Exam 2021, FSO Exam Date 2021, OSSC Vacancy 2021, & OSSC Admit Card 2021.
The application has been released for Food Safety Officers in which the candidates with Degree in Food Technology/ Diary Technology/ Bio Technology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Degree in Medicine can apply.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, how to apply, & other relevant details are here discussed below in the post. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online.
OSSC FSO Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Authorized body: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Total Vacancy: 35 Posts
- Qualification: 10+2 (XII) with Science & Courses related to Agriculture
- Fresher Eligible: Yes
- Starting Date of Application: January 2021
- Last Date of Application: February 2021
OSSC FSO Recruitment Educational Qualification & Eligibility
The candidates applying for the post of Food Safety Officers must have:
- Degree in Food Technology
- Dairy Technology
- Bio Technology
- Oil Technology
- Agricultural Science
- Veterinary Science
- Bio Chemistry
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- Degree in Medicine
OSSC FSO Examination Pattern 2021
Stage I- Main Written Examination
- Main Written Examination will be of 200 Marks – Two Papers
- Objective type to be conducted in CBRE mode/ OMR sheet
- Paper I – Composite Paper (GS, Mathematics, Computer, & English)-100 marks
- Paper II – Technical Paper (Food Safety Act & Rule-50 marks)-100 marks, (0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer for Paper II only)
Stage II- Computer Skill Test
- Total Marks= 50 & Qualifying Marks is 15
Stage III- Certificate Verification
- Candidates qualified in the computer skill test shall be called for the verification of original documents.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen as per GOI
Scale of Pay & Condition of Service
The appointment to this post will be initially on contractual basis carry remuneration of Rs. 16,880/- per month – for 1st Year and it will be extended further.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates: NIL
Official Notification: Click Here (Download PDF)
Apply Online: Click Here
Note: The application link will be available on the official website. The candidates are requested to check the official website for the availability of online application.
You may be Also Interested in