Oil & Natural Gas Corporation of India Limited – Mangalore Petrochemical Limited (ONGC – OMPL) Recruitment 2020. Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited invited application for the apprentice recruitment. The recruitment notification is released for 25 posts in which Diploma/BE/B.Tech, All India can apply. Fresher are eligible to apply for the post.
All Indian candidates can apply for the apprentice recruitment of OMPL. The selection process is direct and no interview will take place. There is no application fees required to pay for any post.
The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and then apply for the post. Recruitment link is opened, but you have to apply from 12 December 2020 and the form will continue to 01 January 2021. All other details like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, final year eligibility, and how to apply are here discussed below.
ONGC Apprentice Job Update 2020
- Company: ONGC – OMPL
- Post Name: Apprenticeship
- Total Vacancy: 25 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma/BE/B.Tech (fresher)
- Starting Date of Application: 12-12-2020
- Closing Date of Application: 01-01-2021
- Final Year Eligible: No
Note: No further experience is needed. Fresher can apply for the post.
All India candidates are eligible for the post. There is no exam and no fees is required.
ONGC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice||17||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Technician Apprentice||08||Rs. 8,000/-|
ONGC OMPL Eligibility Criteria for Apprenticeship
Graduate Apprentice: The candidate must have Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ E&C/ E&E/ E&I/ Instrumentation.
Technician Apprentice: The candidate must have Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ E&E.
Note: Only pass outs of 2018, 2019, and 2020 with minimum 55% in Diploma/ BE/B.Tech freshers are eligible.
Reservations are applicable to candidates as per the Government of India.
Check official notification for age limit and relaxation in age.
ONGC – OMPL Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates is purely based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying Degree/Diploma. The applications of the candidates below the required qualification and percentage shall be merely rejected.
Mode of Application: The applications are invited via online mode. No other mode of applications are acceptable.
How to Apply for ONGC OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website at www.ompl.co.in.
- Click on “Current Openings” and find the advertisement “Engagement of Graduate/technician Apprentice Trainee – Advertisement No. 09/2020,”. Click on the link of advertisement.
- A new page of Notification will open, read the instruction and check eligibility too.
- Click on the Back button and find the apply link.
- Before all the procedure, register yourself first if you are a new user.
- Fill in the details and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application for further reference.
Note: Form will start from 12-12-2020 and will continue to 01-01-2021. Please don’t apply before 12 December 2020.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Registration & Apply Link: Click Here
If you have any query, you can comment in the section below. For more job updates and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
You may be Also Interested in