NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee and Scientific Assistant Post
npcil recruitment 2020, npcil 2020, npcil stipendiary trainee post, npcil latest job notification, npcil latest job update, npcil scientific assistant recruitment, npcil job vacancy, npcil latest job update.
NPCIL Job Vacancy 2020
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released a notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Steno Grade-1/ Sub-Officer (B)/ Assistant Grade-1/ Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman (A) and Leading Fireman (A) Posts in its department.
The candidates who are eligible can read the full notification below. The detailed notification and selection process is given below. Moreover, please go through the full article and apply online before 24 November 2020.
About NPCIL Company
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking, Head Quarters in Mumbai is wholly owned by The Govt. of India. The company came into existence in 1987 under the companies Act 1956. It came with the objective of undertaking construction, design, maintenance, and operation of atomic power stations for generation of electricity under the provisions of Atomic Energy Act 1962.
NPCIL is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity and is administered by Department of Atomic Energy. The company has issued notification for fill up the vacant positions of stipendiary trainees, scientific assistant and other posts.
Please read the full article as we have mentioned the eligibility criteria, last date for application and the selection process.
NPCIL Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant Post 2020
- Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Job Role: Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant/ Fireman/ Steno/ Asst.
- Total Vacancy: 206 Posts
- Salary Range: Rs. 16000 – Rs. 44,900 (per month)
- Experience: Fresher/Experienced
- Job Location: Pan India
- Starting Date of Application: 03-11-2020
- Closing Date of Application: 24-11-2020
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification of NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant Post – Diploma in Engineering
- Candidates must have Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical, and in relevant field.
- Must have English as one of their subjects in SSC or HSC level Examination.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant Post – Science Graduate
- Candidates must posses Bachelor’s Degree in Science with minimum of 60% marks in Physics/Chemistry as Principle subjects and Statistics/ Mathematics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary subjects or Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics with equal weightage.
Scientific Assistant (C) Post – Safety Supervisor
- The candidate must have Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc Degree. One year Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Safety.
- Minimum 4 years of industrial experience in the relevant field.
For Civil Engineering Post
- Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% of marks.
- 04 years of post-qualification experience (Full-Time) as a supervisor in any PSU or Private firm of repute.
Scientific Assistant (B) Post
- The candidates must have Diploma in Civil, Electrical with minimum 60% marks.
Assistant Grade – 1 (HR/C&MM/F&A) Post
- Bachelor’s Degree Grade- 1 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Commerce with 50% of marks.
Steno Grade-1 Post
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% of marks.
Sub-Officer (B) Post
The candidates must passed 12th with minimum 50% marks and passed sub-officer course from the National Fire Service College.
- Must have 12 years/15 years of related experience as Fireman/Driver cum Operator in Industrial Fire Service Station.
Leading Fireman (A) Post
- The candidates must have completed 12th with minimum 50% marks and must posses 8 years of experience as Fireman/Driver cum Operator in a well established Fire Organization.
Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman (A) Post
- Must have passed 12th with minimum 50% of marks and must have valid heavy vehicle license. Must have one-year driving experience.
Age Limit of NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – Diploma & Science Graduates: 18 years – 25 years.
- Scientific Assistant (C): 18 years – 35 years.
- Sub-Officer (B): 18 years – 40 years.
- Scientific Assistant (B): 18 years – 30 years.
- Asst. Grade-1 (HR/C&MM/F&A)/Steno Grade-1: 21 years – 28 years.
- Leading Fireman (A): 18 years – 32 years.
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman (A): 8 years – 27 years.
NPCIL Discipline-wise Post Category
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant- Diploma Holders: 120 Posts/ Science Graduates: 30 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (C): 07 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1: 10 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (B): 19 Posts
- Steno Grade-1: 06 Posts
- Sub-Officer (B): 01 Post
- Leading Fireman (A): 03 Posts
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman (A): 10 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of candidates is based on the written examination (Online/OMR) and Interview.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
The candidates must have to visit the official website and get the registration done. You will receive a confirmation email with your registration number and password. Apply online with all the relevant documents.
Note: Last date to apply is 24 November 2020
Official Advertisement Link: Click Here