NMDC Recruitment Job Update – Apply online for 304 Workmen positions | Permanent Job for Fresher
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), Bailadila Iron Ore Mines invited applications for 304 Workmen Positions. Candidates with ITI/ Diploma can apply online & offline.
Advt. No 05/2021, NMDC invites application for Maintenance Assistant, Field Assistant Positions. Fresher from all India are eligible to apply. It is a permanent government job.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern, how to apply, & all other relevant details are discussed below. Please read the notification carefully.
NMDC Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Company Name: NMDC
- Post Name: Field Attendant, Blaster, Trainee, & Others
- Total Vacancy: 304 Posts
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma
- Location: Pan India
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11-03-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 31-03-2021
- Last Date of Offline Application: 15-04-2021
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
Note: No experience is needed for any post and fresher candidates are eligible to apply. Permanent Sarkari Naukri – Pay Rs. 18,000 +TA +DA +HRA.
IT IS MANDATORY TO SEND APPLICATIONS ONLINE AS WELL AS OFFLINE. THERE WILL BE OFFLINE WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OMR BASED).
NMDC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|BIOM Kirandul||BIOM Bacheli||Total|
|Field Attendant (Trainee)||35||30||65|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech-Trainee)||76||72||148|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect-Trainee)||49||32||81|
|Blaster Gr-II (Trainee)||———-||01||01|
|MCO Gr-II (Trainee)||09||———||09|
NMDC Recruitment – Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- 10th Pass or ITI Certificate from any recognized Institute.
Maintenance Assistant (Mech-Trainee)
- ITI (Welding/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician).
Maintenance Assistant (Elec-Trainee)
- ITI in Electrical Trade from any recognized Institute.
Blaster Gr-II (Trainee)
- 10th/ ITI with Blaster/ Mining Mate certificate and First Aid Certificate.
- Must have experience of 3 years in blasting operation.
MCO Gr-III (Trainee)
- The candidates must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Note: If you have higher qualification after Diploma, you are eligible to apply. If you do not have Diploma before higher qualification, you are ineligible. You can apply for more than 01 post, but separate form and separate application + procedure will be applied.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation according to the norms of the government.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online
What is the Selection Procedure in NMDC Recruitment 2021?
The selection procedure will be based on the written examination (Offline-OMR Based) with Physical Ability Test for Field Attendant (Trainee) post & Trade Test for all other posts.
What is the Exam Pattern of Workmen in NMDC Recruitment 2021?
- There will be written examination comprising of 100 marks followed by Physical Ability Test/ Trade Test. 2nd Stage of examining candidates is of qualifying nature.
- The booklet provided will be in Hindi & English consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
Note: The candidates have to apply the form Online and Payment of Fees shall be done online only. After the submission of online application, the candidates have to download the hard copy of application.
Along with the downloaded application, the candidates have to attach all documents with self-attested passport size photograph on it. You have to submit the details by post to “POST BOX NO. 1383, POST OFFICE, HUMAYUN NAGAR, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA STATE, PIN-500028.”
The application must reach on or before 15th April 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Notice: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in