NIELIT Recruitment Without GATE 2020 – Fresher Jobs | Government Jobs

National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) STQC Delhi has invited application for 49 Scientist B & Scientific Assistant A Posts. This recruitment shall be done without Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Examination. The candidates who have qualified BE/B.Tech/Masters from all over India are eligible to apply.

ADVT No. NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2020/01 recruitment without GATE with salary Rs. 80,000/- per month. It is a permanent government job and the best opportunity for the aspirants. All details such as eligibility, selection procedure, final year eligibility, application fees, how to apply, and other relevant details are covered below.

The candidates who are interested and eligible in the post can read the full notification and then apply online. The online application link has not been started yet. It will be started from 2nd of December will continue to 31st of December 2020. Please read the full details below.

NIELIT Scientist Recruitment Job Update 2020

  • Company: NIELIT (without GATE)
  • Total Vacancy: 49
  • Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech (fresher)
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2020
  • Final Year Eligible: No

Note: No further experience is needed for Scientist B & Scientific Assistant A Posts. No NET or GATE is required.

Application Starting Date: 02-12-2020

NIELIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria

A candidate must have BE/B.Tech or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-Level or AMIE or Graduate Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers OR Masters Degree in Science (M.Sc) or Masters Degree in Computer Application (MCA) OR Masters Degree in Engineering & Technology (ME/M.Tech).

Field (Single or Combination) are only eligible.

  1. Electronics
  2. Electronics & Communication
  3. Computer Sciences
  4. Communication
  5. Computer & Networking Security
  6. Software System
  7. Computer Application
  8. Information Technology
  9. Computer Management
  10. Information Technology Management
  11. Informatics
  12. Cyber Law
  13. Electronics & Instrumentation

Age Limit

Maximum Age Limit: 30 years

NIELIT Center for Choice of Examination

The candidates are required to choose a center of examination according to their ease. Choices once selected will not be permissible to deselect and choose a new one. However, NIELIT reserves the right to direct the aspirants to any location irrespective of their choice of filling the examination centers based on the number of applications received. The list of the centers are here given below.

  • Agartala
  • Ahmedabad
  • Aizwal
  • Bengaluru
  • Bhopal
  • Bhubhaneshwar
  • Chandigarh
  • Chennai
  • Dehradun
  • Delhi
  • Gangtok
  • Guwahati
  • Hyderabad
  • Imphal
  • Jammu
  • Jaipur
  • Kohima
  • Kolkata
  • Leh
  • Lucknow
  • Mumbai
  • Naharlagun
  • Patna
  • Port Blair
  • Raipur
  • Ranchi
  • Thiruvananthapuram
  • Shillong
  • Vishakhapatnam

Application Fees:

  • Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/- (approx)
  • SC/ST/Female Candidates: NIL

NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process

The selection of the candidates shall be based on the written examination followed by an Interview for Scientist B Posts. Only written examination shall be conducted for Scientific/Technical Assistant- A Posts.

The written examination would be conducted for 3 hours duration and in English Language only. The mode of examination could be either Computer Based Test (CBT) or OMR based. The question will cover 65% part from the Technical Area and the remaining 35% questions can be from General Area.

From previous notification of NIELIT, it is estimated that the question paper should consist of 120 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Type comprising 78 questions from Technical Portion & 42 Questions from Generic Area.

The General portion of the question paper would be comprising of Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Qualitative Aptitude, and General Aptitude.

Short Notification: Click Here

Official Website: Click Here

Apply Online: Click Here

If you have any query related to the post, write us in the comment box below. For more job updates and success tips, please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn.

You may be also interested in

UPPCL Recruitment 2020
BARC DAE Recruitment 2020
AAI Recruitment 2020-2021
TCS Recruitment 2020
Vymo Software Engineer Recruitment 2020

Leave a Comment