NIASM Job Update 2021: National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) announces the job notification for the recruitment of Young Professional I & Young Professional II Posts. The total vacancy released by NIASM is 35 Posts. Latest Job Update 2021 – Graduate Jobs 2021
The candidates with B.Com/ BBA/ BBS/ Engineering/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ Masters can apply for the positions. There are various vacancies for various posts. The salary for Young Professional I shall be Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 35,000/- for Young Professional II.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply for NIASM, and other relevant details are here mentioned in the post. The candidates are requested to go through the full article and then apply. We have also given the direct link of application form to download and send via email on or before 04 Jan 2021.
NIASM Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Company: National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM)
- Post Name: Young Professional I & II
- Total Vacancy: 35 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ BBA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ Masters etc
- Last Date of Application: 04-01-2021
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
NIASM Recruitment Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
Young Professional II (YP-II)
- Total Posts: 04
- Educational Qualification (Essential): The candidates with Post Graduate in Agriculture or Graduate Degree Holder in Engineering or Technology or Veterinary Science can apply.
- Desirable Qualification: Please refer to the official notification.
- Salary: Rs 35, 000/- per month
Young Professional I (YP-I)
- Total Posts: 31
- Educational Qualification (Essential): Graduate in Agriculture Science, Diploma Holder in Engineering, B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture), Graduate in Fisheries Science, Graduate in Biotechnology, Diploma in Dairy Science, B.Sc in Allied Science, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, Graduate in Commerce/ English/ Business Administration.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Female & Other Categories as per GOI/ ICAR Guidelines.
Application Fees: NIL
NIASM Recruitment Selection Procedure
There will be NO WRITTEN EXAMINATION & NO FEES is required from the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be purely based on the interview and if you have the desired qualification too apart from essential qualification, you chance of selection will be more. Candidate having the desired qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NIASM Recruitment 2021?
The candidates willing to apply for NIASM Job Update 2021 can click on the official link of the application and find the application form. The duly filled application form – as per the format enclosed, with a photograph on it and signed, along with a brief resume should be sent on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: No TA/DA or any other expenses will be given to the candidate for attending the interview.
Official Website: http://www.niam.res.in/
Download PDF & Official Notification: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in