National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has invited application for Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice. The total vacancy is not disclosed by the company. The candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma/ITI from an recognized institution of Indian can apply for the post. The last date of application is 17 December 2020.
All interested and eligible can read the job notification very carefully and apply. All details including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, last date of application, how to apply, etc are here discussed below.
NHPC Recruitment Job Update 2020
- Company: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- Post Name: Graduate / Technician / Trade Apprentice
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: Degree / Diploma / ITI
- Experience Required: Fresher
- Stipend: As per the rules of Govt
- Job Location: Manipur
- Closing Date of Application: 17 Dec 2020
NHPC Apprenticeship Educational Qualification
Graduate & Technician Apprentice
- Candidates must have passed Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Information Technology (IT) from a recognized University/Institution.
- The candidates who have completed 3 years and 3 months after passing the qualifying Diploma/Degree as on 01-01-2021 and those who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed 10th class under 10+2 system of education or equivalent and must have passed ITI from any recognized institution in respective trades.
- Mason (Building Construction)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Power Electrician
Period of Apprenticeship: 12 Months (1 Year)
Age Limit (as on 31-08-2020)
- Trade Apprentice: Minimum 14 years
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice: Read the official notification below.
NHPC Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The candidates shortlisted will be issued call letter for interview intimating the date and venue.
- Selection of the candidates will be made solely on the performance during the personal interview.
- The selected candidates have to submit their Medical Fitness Certificate as per the rules of Apprentice Act by the District Civil Surgeon or equivalent.
Note: Last Date of Application is 17 December 2020.
How to Apply for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
The application procedure is different for Graduate/Technician and Trade Apprentice. Please follow the instructions below.
Applicant have to register on RDAT portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) and you will get a Registration Number. You have to mention your registration number in the relevant column of the application and send the duly filled application typed on double-spaced on A4 size sheet paper to the address below before 17 December 2020.
Applicants have to enroll themselves on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at MHRD-NATS (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and the Enrollment Number shall be mentioned on the Application and the duly filled application types in double space on A4 size sheet paper to the address below mentioned on or before 17 December 2020.
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Apprentice Portal: Click Here
NATS Portal: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in