NESTS Job Update 2021 | Salary – Rs. 47600- 151100 | Latest Job Update
National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has announced recruitment notification to fill the Posts of Assistant Commissioner (Administration), Assistant Commissioner (Finance), Office Superintendent (Finance), Stenographer Grade I & Grade II, Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff. There are total 16 posts to filled for this recruitment notification.
If you are looking for 10th jobs 2021, 12th jobs 2021, finance jobs 2021, stenographer jobs 2021, assistant jobs 2021, mts jobs 2021, fresher jobs 2021, you can check out the notifications here on this web portal.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, examination fees, examination pattern, syllabus, and how to apply are here discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online. The last date of application is 4th February 2021.
NESTS Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Recruiting Body: National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS)
- Post Name: Assistant Commissioner/ Office Superintendent & Others
- Total Vacancy: 16 Posts
- Qualification: 10th/ 12th/ Any Graduate
- Job Location: Pan India
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Experienced Eligibility: Yes
- Last Date of Online Application: 04-02-2021
NESTS Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Commissioner (Administration)||02|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|3||Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
|4||Stenographer Grade I||01|
|5||Stenographer Grade II||02|
|7||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||05|
NESTS Recruitment Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): The candidates must have Graduate Degree from any recognized University and holding the analogues post on a regular basis with 6 years of regular service in Level 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-) or 2 years of regular service in Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-).
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): The candidates must have Degree in B.Com from any recognized University and holding the analogues post with 6 years of regular service in Level 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,24,400/-) or 2 years regular service in Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-). Must be possessing experience in handling Financial matters in responsible capacity in Central/ Government Organization.
- Office Superintendent (Finance): Must have B.com Degree with minimum 50% marks and at least 4 years of post qualification experience in Accounts and Audit or M.Com with minimum 50% marks at least 3 years post qualification experience in Audits and Accounts or CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) with 2 years of post qualification experience in Audits and Accounts. Must have working knowledge of computers.
- Stenographer Grade I- The candidates must have passed 12 with Shorthand Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed of 45 w.p.m. on Computer. Must have knowledge of Computer and have at least 3 years of working experience.
- Stenographer Grade II- Must have passed 12th from recognized Board and having knowledge of Computer Operations. Dictation @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts. (English) or 65 mts. (Hindi) on Computer.
- Office Assistant: Must have Bachelors Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Must have Matriculation (Class 10) or equivalent.
NEST Recruitment Salary Details
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) – Rs 47,600 – Rs. 1,51,100/-
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance) – Rs. 47,600 – Rs. 1,51,100/-
- Office Superintendent (Finance) – Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Stenographer Grade I – Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Stenographer Grade II – Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/-
Minimum Age Limit: 27 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Age relaxation as per government norms
Join our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Assistant Commissioner Posts – Rs. 1200/-
- Office Superintendent/ Stenographer & Office Assistant – Rs. 750/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts – Rs. 100/-
Note: Last Date of Online Application is 04-02-2021
How to Apply for NESTS Recruitment 2021?
The candidates have to click on the Apply Link given below furnishing all the details and submit the application.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: https://tribal.nic.in/
You may be Also Interested in