NEET Results Today at ntaneet.nic.in. Download Cut-off Marks, Score Card, Merit List
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release NEET UG 2020 Results on their official website. This announcement came after their latest notification to declare the results of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Under Graduate 2020 on October 16, 2020.
So the participants who gave their paper of NEET UG 2020 on 13th September must have to check their result of NEET UG Result 2020 on our website. Moreover, we have also given the information regarding NEET UG Score Card, Cut-Off Marks, Merit List, and Counselling Information.
The candidates need to read the full article to get information about the NEET UG Result Declaration 2020. Perhaps, the link of the result is provided below, which will be activated as soon as the results will be declared on the official website.
Latest Update: NEET UG 2020 results will be released at 4.00 PM Today and the candidates are requested to keep checking this page to know the upcoming information.
Details of NEET UG Result 2020
- Exam Conducting Organization: National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Name of the Examination: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under-Graduate (NEET UG)
- Date of Examination: September 13, 2020
- Result Declaration Date: October 16, 2020
- Category of Examination: Entrance Examination
- Sub-Category of Examination: Medical and Dental Entrance Examination
- Level of Examination: National Level
- Mode of Examination: Offline Exam (Pen-Paper Mode)
- Official Website: www.ntaneet.nic.in
NEET UG 2020 Cut Off Marks
Regarding the NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2020, the concerned officials of National Board of Examination (NBE) will upload the qualifying marks of the candidate on their official portal at nta.nic.in. Further let us tell you the qualifying marks or NEET UG Cut Off for UR-PH category candidates is 96 Marks.
Apart from the cut off marks, the highest marks scored in NEET 2020 examination will be 691 out of 720. This year, there is a significant drop in the cut off of NEET 2020 as it has dropped by 12 marks for unreserved and by 11 marks for the reserved category.
NEET UG Previous Year Statistics
|Cut-Off Marks (UR)
|131 | Equal to 50th percentile
|Cut-Off Marks (Reserved)
|107 | Equal to 40th percentile
NEET UG 2020 Merit List
National Testing Agency (NTA) will prepare a list of all the successful candidates (based on All India Rank) obtained in NEET UG 2020 Examination held on September 13, 2020.
If there is a case of two or more number of candidates obtaining same marks in NEET UG 2020 Examination, the inter-se-merit will be determined as follows:
- Highest marks obtained in Biology (Zoology & Botany), followed by,
- The highest marks obtained in Chemistry, followed by,
- Less number of un-attempted incorrect answers, followed by,
- The candidate who is older in age.
Merit List of NEET UG 2020 Exam Counselling under 15% Quota
National Testing Agency (NTA) will prepare the merit list of the successful candidates opted for 15% All India Quota Seats. This merit list will be based on the marks obtained in All India NEET UG 2020 Examination.
The list of the candidates will be forwarded to Directorate General of Health Services- Medical Examination Cell, Ministry of Health and family Welfare (MoHFW), and the Govt. of India, in order to allot the seats by Online Counselling to 15% Quota Seats.
Merit List for other than 15% All India Quota Seats
- National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare All India Rank and the results of NEET UG Examination will be handed to DGHS, MoHFW, and Govt. of India for the counselling process to the Admitting Authorities.
- The Admitting or the Counselling Authorities will invite the applications for Counselling and the merit list will be drawn based on All India Rank according to the norms and policy.
- The Counselling Authority will declare the merit list of the candidates based on the respective categories declared by the candidate at the time of applying.
How to Check NEET UG 2020 Result
Please follow these steps to know your result. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of NEET at ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, go to the direct link of “Check Result-NEET UG 2020”.
- Click on the direct link and you will be redirected to the next page.
- Enter all your details and submit it.
- You can view your Score Card along with the Result.
- Download your Score card and take a print for future reference.
So, candidates we have given all the details regarding NEET UG Examination Result 2020. If you have any query, write us at the comment box below.
You can also follow job-tips.in on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter for latest notifications.