NEEPCO Recruitment Job Update 2021: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) announces the notification for the recruitment of Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship positions. The total post announced by the company is 26, where 09 positions are for Graduate Apprentices and 17 positions are for Technician Apprentices. There will be No Exam, No Interview, and Fresher Candidates can apply for the post.
The candidates with BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical & Information Technology can apply for Graduate Apprentice. Candidates having Diploma in Electrical, Civil, Information Technology, Electrical, & Mechanical can apply for Technician Apprentice.
The candidates willing to work in Hydro Power or Electrical Power in the North Eastern states of India are eligible to apply. All details including the educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, and how to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 are here discussed below.
NEEPCO Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Company: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
- Post Name: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
- Total Vacancy: 26 Posts
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech / Diploma
- Stipend: Graduate- Rs. 18,000/- & Diploma- Rs. 15,000/-
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes (Pass out in or after 2018)
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 18-01-2021
- Last Date of Receipt filled along with other Testimonials: 25-01-2021
NEEPCO Recruitment Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
Graduate Apprentice (BE or B.Tech or Equivalent Degree)
No. of Positions: 09 (Electrical/ Mechanical – 08 Posts, IT – 01 Post)
Stipend: Rs. 18,000/- per month
- Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by any Statutory University.
- Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by any Institution empowered to give such degree by the Act of Parliament.
- Graduate Examination of the professional bodies recognized by the Central Government of India as equivalent.
- Any Sandwich Course, the candidate is pursuing training in order to hold a Engineering or Technology Degree on or before 31st July 2020.
Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
No. of Positions: 17 (IT – 06, Electrical – 04, Civil – 03, Electrical/ Mechanical – 04)
Stipend: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Diploma in Engineering granted by State or Board of Technical Education.
- A Diploma in Engineering/ Technology by any University.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology granted by State recognized or Central recognized University.
- Any Sandwich course, a candidate is pursuing to obtain Diploma on or before 31st July 2020.
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt rules.
NEEPCO Apprentice Selection Procedure 2021
- The selection of the apprentice will be based on the marks secured in the Degree/ Diploma in the desired category as mentioned in the post.
- Preference will be given to the candidates belonging to the State in which Power Plant is located. After allocating the seats to the preferred candidates, if there remains some seat, then selection will be based on marks secured by the candidate in the Degree or Diploma.
How to Apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021?
Candidates willing to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment can apply online and through Email Both. Other mode of application will not be entertained.
The direct link of application is given below. After submitting the online application, the candidate has to download the NEEPCO Apprentice Form from the official website and take a print. Fill the form with all relevant information and send the form to email@example.com with all self attested copies and other testimonials. The email should reach the office on or before 25-01-2021.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 18-01-2021
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Application via Email: 25-01-2021
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here