MFL Apprentice Job Update | Apply Online for Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 45 Posts
Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL), invites applications from young and energetic candidates for the post of Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship.
Candidates with BE/ B.Tech and Diploma can apply for this recruitment process. Moreover there are 45 positions to filled in MFL. Job location shall be Manali or Chennai.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, stipend, age, selection procedure, & how to apply is discussed below. Candidates can check the official notification here.
MFL Job Update 2021
- Name of Organization: Madras Fertilizers Limited
- Post Name: Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship
- Total Vacancy: 45 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Manali & Chennai
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-02-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 24-02-2021
MFL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Chemical (Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Petroleum/ Petro-Technology) Engineering||13 Posts|
|Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering||03 Posts|
|Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering||01 Post|
|Instrumentation (ICE/ EIE/ Instrumentation) Engineering||01 Post|
|Civil Engineering||01 Post|
|IT/ CS/ E&C Engineering||02 Posts|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Chemical (Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Petroleum/ Petro-Technology) Engineering||15 Posts|
|Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering||04 Posts|
|Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering||02 Posts|
|Instrumentation (ICE/ EIE/ Instrumentation) Engineering||02 Posts|
|Civil Engineering||01 Post|
MFL Recruitment – Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- The candidates must be having BE/ B.Tech Degree in the concerned discipline. Pass out candidates of 2018, 2019, & 2020 are only eligible to apply.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree be an act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government or equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- The candidates must be having Diploma Certificate in the concerned discipline from any recognized Institute/ University. Pass out candidates of 2018, 2019, & 2020 are only eligible to apply.
- A Diploma in Engineering & Technology granted by a University or by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government or equivalent to above.
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 20,000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs. 17,000/-
Duration of Training
- The candidates selected for apprenticeship training shall be of one year. There is no guarantee of permanent employment for the apprenticeship trainee.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates will be according to Apprenticeship rules.
MFL Recruitment – Selection Procedure
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification in the respected disciplines.
Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email Id. The candidates have to appear for Certificate verification at Chennai.
How to Apply for MFL Recruitment 2021?
Below is the Screen Shot Displayed for the process. Please do follow the steps as given below.
Apply Online: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in