MES Recruitment- Apply for 502 Supervisor & D’Man Posts | Fresher Eligible
Military Engineering Service (MES) invites application for the post of Draughtsman & Supervisor Barrack & Store. There are total 502 posts for which the applications are invites. Fresher are eligible to apply.
Candidates with Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply. There is no fee for the application. The selected candidates will be giver Rs. 34,800/- per month + TA+ DA + HRA.
It is a permanent job in MES. All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply, & other relevant details are discussed below.
MES Recruitment – Job Update 2021
- Recruiting Body: Military Engineering Services (MES)
- Post Name: Draughtsman & Supervisor
- Total Vacancy: 502 Posts
- Starting Date of Application: Will be announced soon
- Job Location: Pan India
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Application Fees: NIL
- Final Year Eligibility: No
No prior experience is needed for any post. Fresher candidates are eligible to apply. No GATE or NET qualification is required and application form is FREE.
MES Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Draughtsman||52||As per Advertisement|
|Supervisor Barrack & Store||450||As per Advertisement|
Note: For the distribution of vacancies with reservation benefits and other details, please visit www.mes.gov.in from first week of March. Advertisement will be published in Employment News, National Career Service (NCS) Portal.
MES Recruitment – Pay Scale & Salary Details
- Total No. of Posts – 52
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 1900/-
Supervisor Barrack & Stores (Group C)
- Total No. of Posts – 450
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-
- These posts are divided into Eastern Command (EC), Western Command (WC), Northern Command (NC), Southern Command (SC), Central Command (CC), & South Western Command (SWC).
MES Recruitment – Distribution of Commands
- Eastern Command (EC) – West Bengal, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland, Orissa, Andaman & Nicobar.
- Western Command (WC) – Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Chandigarh, & Himachal Pradesh.
- Northern Command (NC) – Jammu & Kashmir
- Southern Command (SC) – Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Daman & Diu, Tamil Nadu, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Central Command (CC) – Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Chhatisgarh, Madhya Pradesh.
MES Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria & Qualification
Supervisor Barrack & Stores: The candidates must have Degree/ Diploma in Material Management, Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
What is the Exam Pattern of MES Recruitment 2021?
The written examination pattern will consist of objective type paper CBT/ OMR type.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Questions
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Questions
- General Awareness & General English – 30 Questions
- Subject Knowledge – 50 Questions
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer. There will be total 130 questions of 130 marks and 2 hour time duration shall be given to answer the questions.
Apply Online (from 1st week of March 2021): www.mes.gov.in
You may be Also Interested in