MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has invited application for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice. The company has invited application for 86 apprentice vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can read the post carefully and apply.
MDL recruitment application form has started from 04 December 2020 and will continue to 23 December 2020. Fresher can apply for the post.
All details including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, last date of application, how to apply, etc are discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the notification very carefully and apply.
MDL Apprenticeship Job Update 2020
- Company: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
- Post Name: Graduate / Diploma Apprentice
- Total Vacancy: 86 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma / BE / B.Tech
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Stipend: Rs.8000 – Rs.9000/- per month
- Starting Date of Application: 04-12-2020
- Closing Date of Application: 23-12-2020
MDL Recruitment Educational Qualification
- BE/B.Tech Degree granted by the Statutory University in the relevant disciplines.
- Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by the Institution empowered to produce such degree by an Act of Parliament in the relevant disciplines. Graduation Examination of Professionals recognized by State Government or Central Government or equivalent or above.
- Diploma Certification in Engineering/Technology granted by State Council or by the Board of Technical Education established by the State Government in the relevant disciplines.
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology granted by the Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government or equivalent or above.
Age Limit: Read the notification carefully for age limit and relaxations.
MDL Recruitment Vacancy Updates
|Post Name||Branch||Total Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice||Chemical Engineering Computer Engineering Civil Engineering Electrical Engineering E&T Engineering Mechanical Engineering Production Engineering Shipbuilding Technology||01 Post 02 Posts 03 Posts 15 Posts 05 Posts 43 Posts 05 Posts 05 Posts|
|Diploma Apprentice||Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering||02 Posts 05 Posts|
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9,000/- per month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs 8,000/- per month
MDL Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates shall be based on the Interview followed by Document Verification and Percentage of Marks obtained in Engineering/Diploma.
- The interview calls are merely based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in final marksheet of Engineering/Diploma. The interview will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2021.
- Final selection of the candidates shall be based on the overall performance in the interview. The selected candidates shall report to the training centers within two weeks of receiving the offer letter failing which their selection will be merely cancelled.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04-12-2020
- Closing Date of Online Application: 23-12-2020
How to Apply for MDL Recruitment 2020?
This step-wise procedure helps the candidates to apply for MDL Recruitment for Apprenticeship 2020. Please follow the steps below.
- If you have not register yourself on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal, please do register.
- Now after registering, you will get an Enrollment Number.
- Apply on the NATS portal against the seats notified by MDL ( Registration No of MDL on NATS postal is WMHMCS000044). You can apply from 04 Dec 2020 to 23 Dec 2020.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
If you have any query related to the information, you can write us down in the comment section below. For more job updates and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
You may be Also Interested in
NHPC Recruitment 2020
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2020
HAWKINS Limited Recruitment 2020
CAN FIN Recruitment 2020