Mahindra Group Job Update 2021 | Associate Engineer Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech Jobs 2021
Mahindra Group invites application for the post of Associate Engineer positions. Fresher candidates with Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply.
Mahindra Group, is Indian Multinational Conglomerate company with Headquarters in Mumbai (Maharashtra), India. Mahindra has its operations in over 100 countries around the globe.
All details about the job role, experience details, qualifications, and other details are here discussed below. Candidates are requested to read the notification carefully before applying.
Mahindra & Mahindra Job Update 2021
- Company Name: Mahindra & Mahindra
- Post Name: Associate Engineer
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09-04-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: ASAP
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
Mahindra & Mahindra Company Overview
Mahindra is a federation of companies, bound by one purpose – to Rise. Inspired by this spirit, our legacy and values, our goal to always positively impact our partners, stakeholders, communities, and the world at large, remains unshakeable.
Every time the society needed us, we stepped in and helped create a new industry. In 1945, our journey commenced with us getting into steel business, and over time we expanded to 22 key industries.
A need for change in the agricultural practices pushed us to foray in to that sector right before the agricultural revolution began in India. We became one of the key torch-bearers of the IT revolution in our country.
Our focus now lies in developing alternate energy sources because we believe energy conservation will play a huge role in ensuring a better future – not just for our country, but the entire world.
Mahindra & Mahindra Associate Engineer Responsibilities
- Vehicle interface audit.
- Failure data compilation and tracking.
- Line audit, plant, test bed, & supplier.
- Failure data analysis.
- Container Trial.
- Timely support coordination and field concern resolution.
- Preparation adherence to design verification plan.
- Time to time survey of customers.
- Participation in cross functional team meeting.
- Front loading of concerns during the design phase.
- DMFEA, SOR, PFMEA, PPAP document checking.
- For BE/ B.Tech: 0-3 Years
- For Diploma Holders: 7-9 Years
- Preferred Industry: Automobile
Mahindra & Mahindra Associate Engineer Education
- The candidates must have Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile or equivalent from any recognized University.
- For Diploma Holders, must have experience of 7-9 Years in Automobile or allied sectors.
Mahindra Associate Engineer General Requirements
- Good written & oral communication
- Good presentation skills.
- Well planned Time management
- Good planning and people management skills.
- Analytical skills.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
If you have any query, then you can write us in the comment section below. For Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, & Success Tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn& Telegram
You may be Also Interested in
Upstox Recruitment 2021
PGIMER Recruitment 2021
Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs in 2021
CSIR CCMB Recruitment 2021