LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2020: LIC HFL released the notification for the post of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager Posts. The announcement has been notified for 20 Posts. The candidates who are interested can apply on or before 31st December 2020.
The candidates must have completed B.Sc/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech and must be between 24 to 30 years of age. All the related details about the recruitment are here discussed below.
LIC HFL Job Update 2020
- Company: LIC HFL
- Job Role: Management Trainee/ Assistant Manager
- Total Vacancy: 20 Posts
- Qualification: B.Sc / MCA / BE / B.Tech
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Job Location: Pan India
- Last Date of Application: 31-12-2020
LIC HFL Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- B.Sc/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT (Full-Time) with minimum 60% from a recognized University. Part-Time, Distance Learning, and Corresponding Degrees will not be considered.
- 1 Years related experience will be preferred (Fresher eligible).
- B.Sc/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech (Full-Time) in Computer Science/ IT with minimum 60% from a recognized University. Part-Time, Distance Learning, and Correspondence courses will not be considered.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the related field with a reputed organization.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2020)
- Management Trainee: 24 – 30 Years
- Assistant Manager: 25 – 30 Years
LIC HFL Vacancy Details
- Management Trainee – 09 Posts
- Information Security Engineer (Assistant Manager) – 01 Post
- Web Developer (Assistant Manager) – 04 Posts
- Database Developer (Assistant Manager) – 02 Posts
- Database Administrator Engineer (Assistant Manager) – 01 Post
- Mobile App Developer (Assistant Manager) – 02 Posts
- Web Content/ Graphics Designer (Assistant Manager) – 01 Post
- Management Trainee: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Assistant Manager: Rs 10 to 14 laks per year (LPA)
LIC HFL Job 2020 Selection Procedure
- The candidates have to undergo an Online Skill Test at the selected location. The location will be selected by the candidates at the time of filling the form. The online skill test will be of 50 marks.
- The selected candidates after the online skill test will be called for an Interview at Mumbai. The interview will be of 50 marks.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in Online Skill Test and Interview.
Note: The last date of application is 31st December 2020
More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in