L&T- BIS Stipend + Job Recruitment 2021 | Fresher & Final Year can Apply
Larsen & Toubro declared a notification for the Final Year Students to give scholarships under Build India Scholarship (BIS) Program. The final year candidates who are expected to pass out in 2021. This is the best opportunity for the candidates. Fresher who are in final year of education can apply.
What is Larsen & Toubro Build India Scholarship Program?
This year L & T is going to give scholarships to the candidates pursuing final year of engineering (Civil & Electrical). L & T will also bear all expenses of the selected candidates for M.Tech at Top Premium Colleges (IITs & NITs).
During the M.Tech program, the company will also pay a stipend of Rs. 13,400/- per month for 24 months (2 years). This means that all the expenses in due course of M.Tech will be borne by L & T. In addition, the company will also pay stipend.
Upon completion of M.Tech, the candidate will be consumed under L&T on role job.
Larsen & Toubro Build India Scholarship – Important Dates
- Last Date of Online Application: 15th March 2021
- Online Written Test: Between April 2021 – June 2021
- Process of Interview: Between June 2021 – July 2021
- Result Declaration: Mid of July 2021
- Date of Joining: Mid of August 2021
Final Year Candidates are Eligible to Apply
Best Opportunity to Join M.Tech Program in Premium Colleges of India, with an additional Stipend of Rs. 13,400/-
Larsen & Toubro – BIS Some Highlights of the Programme
- Full Time 02 Years M.Tech Degree in Construction Technology & Management.
- M.Tech (2 Years) sponsored course at IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, NIT Suratkal, & NIT Trichy.
- The Course Fees is entirely borne by Larsen & Toubro.
- The candidates selected will get stipend of Rs. 13,400/- per month.
- All stipends will be paid during the programme.
- Live Project at L&T sites during the M.Tech Course.
- Candidates will be guided and mentored by BIS alumni during the Programme.
- Placement in L&T On-Role, upon successful completion of the course.
Larsen & Toubro – BIS Selection Procedure
The candidates will have to undergo an Online Written Test (Aptitude + Subject Domain) will be followed by a Personal Interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of IIT & L&T members. The final selection will be based on one’s medical fitness.
Larsen & Toubro- BIS Program Eligibility Details
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil or Electrical Engineering – Final Year
- Must have 70% & above marks in BE/ B.Tech till 6th Semester.
- Candidate with a flair for building landmarks.
The applications have started for BIS XXIV Batch. Please register your candidature using the link given below.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.larsentoubro.com/
You may be Also Interested in