Kolkata High Court Job Update 2021 | Apply Online for 153 Data Entry Operators
Kolkata High Court has invited Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for the Data Entry Operators Positions. The total vacancy announced is 153 for the recruitment positions. If you are looking for Data Entry Jobs 2021, Diploma Jobs 2021, BE/ B.Tech Jobs 2021, you can read the full post here.
The appointments in the Kolkata High Court will initially be made on purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent. The candidates with 10th/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech can apply online Data Entry Positions.
All details including the educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details, application fees, selection procedure and all the relevant details are here mentioned in the post below. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online.
Kolkata High Court Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Recruiting Authority: Kolkata High Court
- Post Name: Data Entry Operator
- Total Vacancy: 153 Posts
- Qualification: 10th/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location: Kolkata
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11-01-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 27-01-2021
- Last Date of Payment of Fees through Online: 27-01-2021
- Last Date of Payment of Fees through Offline: 27-01-2021
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Job Location: Kolkata
Kolkata High Court Recruitment Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have passed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal of Secondary Education or its equivalent from Government recognized Board/ Institution.
- Must have passed one year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Candidates having experience in Data Entry shall be given preference at the appropriate stage.
- A candidate possessing a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application from any AICTE recognized University or equivalent.
- Candidates having Degree in Computer Application from any University or Government recognized University may also apply, subject to his/her undertaking as provided in the online application form.
The age of the candidates applying for Data Entry Operator must not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to SC or ST or OBC (Group A & B) or the Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen as per the extant of the Government.
The selected candidates will be given Level 6 (minimum pay Rs. 24,100/-) Scale – Rs. 22,700/- – Rs. 58,500/-.
- SC/ ST Candidates of West Bengal: Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
- For Rest of the Candidates: Rs. 800/- + Bank Charges
Kolkata High Court Recruitment Selection Procedure
The candidates shall undergo-
Phase I : A competitive test on (i) Computer Proficiency (ii) General Knowledge (iii) Mathematics and (iv) English Language. The test will be on OMR/ Computer Based Test (CBT). There will be 50 questions of 2 marks each. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Duration of the Phase I exam will be of 1 hour and passing marks will be 40.
The marks obtained in Phase I examination would not be carried forward in the subsequent phases.
Phase II : The candidates who cleared Phase I Test will be required to undergo a data entry speed test (key depression test). Total marks of key depression test will be 400.
Phase III : The candidates who got shortlisted in Phase II Test will be called for Interview/ Viva- Voice. The total marks of the interview will be 100.
How to Apply for Kolkata High Court Recruitment 2021?
The candidates have to the official website https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/ and apply online.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in