Kerala Mineral and Metal Limited Recruitment 2020: KMML job notification 2020, KMML jobs 2020, KMML latest notification, Kerala Jobs 2020, Kerela latest job notification, job vacancy in Kerala, latest job recruitment in KMML, mineral and metal company jobs, kerala mineral job vacancy, kerala metals job latest vacancy.
Kerala Metal and Mineral Company Ltd Job Notification
KMML, a Govt. of Kerala Public Sector Unit and the sole manufacturer of Rutile Grade Titanium Dioxide Pigment. It has been always responsive to environmental and social causes. Some of the initial initiatives by KMML made a significant change on the area and to its people.
The company’s major leap into aerospace industry and defence application with the commissioning of 500 TPY Titanium Sponge Plant. The former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam highlighted the importance of the Sponge Plant at Chavara in his speech in Kerala.
The company invited application for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee, Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee, Junior Technician Welder Trainee, Junior Technician Fitter Trainee, and Junior Technician Machinist Trainee Posts. The candidates who are interested can read the full notification and apply online.
All details related to the post are given below. Read the full notification
- Company: Kerala Mineral and Metal Limited
- Official website: www.kmml.com
- Total Vacancy: 51 Posts
- Experience: Nil (Fresher can apply)
- Job Location: Kollam, Kerala
- Last Date to Apply: November 19, 2020
Vacancy-Wise Post Distribution of KMML
|POST NAME||TOTAL VACANCY|
|Junior Operator Trainee||34 Posts|
|Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee||02 Posts|
|Junior Technician Welder Trainee||05 Posts|
|Junior Technician Fitter Trainee||08 Posts|
|Junior Technician Machinist Trainee||02 Posts|
Stipend: Rs. 10,000/- per month during training and after completion of training, the salary will be Rs. 21,580/- per month
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
- Operator Trainee: Candidates must have Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Chemistry with minimum 60% of marks.
- Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee: Candidates must posses Mechanical Engineering (Diploma) with 1st or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency or SSLC with ITI in trade of fitter.
- Junior Technician Trainees: Candidates completed ITI in trade of Fitter/Welder/Machinist from recognized Institute or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit: Candidates must be maximum of 26 years of age as on 01-01-2020
Selection Process: The selection is based on the performance in Interview.
How to Apply for KMML Recruitment 2020?
The candidates have to fill the application form offline with all the relevant document and testimonials on or before 19th November 2020. The address of sending the application via post is mentioned.
- Read the official notification.
- Take a print out of the form at the bottom of the page of notification.
- Fill the application form offline.
- Attach all the relevant document and self-attested copies.
- Send the application in proper format within the stipulated time.
‘The Head of Department (P&A/L)’, The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No. 04, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam- 691 583, on or before 19 Nov 2020 superscribing the envelope “Application for the Post of …………………….”
Detailed Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
For more job updates, placement papers, motivational quotes, success tips, how to prepare for the phonic interview follow us and stay connected to our page.