John Crane Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for Graduate Engineer Trainee, Fluid Control Engineer, & Project Engineer Posts
John Crane invites application for the post of GET, Fluid Control, & Project Engineer Posts at Bangalore Location. There is No Fees for application. Fresher as well as experienced can apply for the post.
John Crane is a part of Smiths-“Bringing Technology to Life”. At Smiths we enable modern life. We make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. If you look closer, you will see us. Helping solve the world’s challenges and creating the future.
All details including the eligibility, job description, duties and responsibilities, how to apply, & other relevant details are here discussed below.
John Cranes – Graduate Engineer Trainee Job 2021
Location: Asia Pacific, India, Bangalore
Job Reference: JOHNCRANEAPAC00801
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Sales
Job Description – Project Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Project Engineers in delivering of competitive Project Specific techno-commercial bids and clean handover for execution in collaboration with stakeholders, that primarily include, front & Sales team, Global Engineering, Order Engineering, Global Operations, etc.
Job Description – Fluid Control Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting or delivering competitive Project specific techno-commercial bids and support clean handover for execution in collaboration with stakeholders that primarily include global Projects Applications & Sales, Engineering, Fluid Control Centre of Excellences, Global Engineering, Operations, etc.
John Crane – Duties & Responsibilities
Project Engineer (Pre-Order Phase)
- Reviews Tender documentations to identify missing data and maintains work ledger.
- Reviewing Project specifications, datasheets, and bid documents to establish customer requirements.
- Supporting preparing of techno-commercial project proposals/ bids for seals and seal support systems.
- Provide replies to requests for techno-commercial clarifications regarding the submitting proposals.
- Supporting Sr. PE/ PE in their work and creating processes, procedures, documentations, & knowledge database.
- Supporting project documentation like SPIL creation & Experience lists.
- Supporting Project Engineers in creating Bid Summary.
Project Engineer (Post-Order Phase)
- Supporting Sr. PE/ PE in their handover to Project Delivery office & Engineering teams.
- Supporting Project Engineers in creating Order Summary.
Fluid Control Engineer (Pre-Order Phase)
- Reviews Tender documentations to identify missing data and maintains Quote and utilization Log/ Tracker.
- Reviewing project specifications and bid documents to establish customer requirements.
- Supporting preparation of techno-commercial project proposals/ bids of sealant systems.
- System Instrumentation and Components Datasheets Preparation for inquiry.
- Contacting Suppliers/ CoEs and reviewing their quote for technical and commercial alignment.
- Supporting Sr. FCE/ FCE in their work and creating processes, procedures, documentation, & knowledge database.
- Supporting preparing project documentation identified in VDRL.
Fluid Control Engineer (Post-Order Phase)
- Supporting Sr. FCE/ FCE in their handover to Engineering team and manufacturing location.
- Supporting Sr. FCE/ FCE in creating Technical Alignment Summary.
John Crane – Detailed Eligibility
- The candidate must be First-Class with distinction in Bachelors of Engineering (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics/ Chemical).
- Year of Passing: 2019-2020
- Good analytical skills & technical background.
- Capable of defining and meeting realistic timelines.
- Self-Motivated & quick learner.
- Excellent verbal and oral skills.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Customer service & business oriented.
- Targets & Results driven.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
Last Date of Application: Soon
How to Apply for John Crane Recruitment 2021?
The direct link of application is given below. Candidates need to click on the link and apply. Please keep your CV/ Cover Letter/ Degree in jpeg or pdf format before applying.
Direct Link of Application: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
For Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, & Success Tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn& Telegram
You may be Also Interested in