JN Tata Foreign Scholarship 2020 | Final Years Eligible
Jamsethji Tata Foreign Scholarship Program invites application from the interested and eligible candidates for higher education in Foreign. This scholarship is for the All Graduates, BE/ B.Tech, Final Year Candidates, Experience 2-3 candidates.
The scholarship money ranges from Rs. 1 Lakh to 10 Lakhs and Rs. 7.5 Lakhs gift + Rs. 50,000 Flight Tickets. There is no application fee to fill this form. All details including the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, qualification, selection procedure, and how to apply are here mentioned in the post.
JN Tata Scholarship Update 2020
- Company Name: Jamsethji Tata (JN Tata)
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Program Name: Scholarship Program
- Qualification: Any Graduates
- Location: All India
- Last Date of Application: 21st March 2021
- Final Year Eligible: Yes
- Experienced Eligible: Yes
Note: No experience is needed for scholarship and fresher can apply for the same. There is no fee for all category candidates.
All India Candidates are eligible.
Online Exam Date: April 2021.
JN Tata Scholarship Award 2020-2021
The Scholarship Program or JN Tata Endowment Award is a kind of one-time loan scholarship to the Indian candidates to begin and continue their studies for the academic year in Ph.D/ Postgraduate/ Postdoctoral/ Research Fellowship abroad in all fields, irrespective of caste, creed, and gender.
Each scholar will be awarded an amount in the way of a loan scholarship, which will be determined on the basis of the norms for the purpose, and it will not cover the full cost of studies. The amount award will range from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 Lakhs.
It is not necessary for all scholars to be qualified for the maximum award amount. The scholars will also be recommended for a scholarship gift and travel assistance from the allied trust as may be decided by the sole trustees. The maximum amount of scholarship gift is Rs. 7,50,000/- and the travel assistance cost granted can be maximum of Rs. 50,000/-.
JN Tata Scholarship Eligibility Details
- The candidates applying for the scholarship program must be Graduate with minimum 60% marks from any Indian recognized University. If you are not having Undergraduate Degree from any recognized University, you are not eligible.
- Students who are at the beginning of the second year (Fall 2020 – Spring 2021) are also eligible to apply, which is only applicable, if the duration of the course is of 2 years. The candidates who have paid their existing loans are eligible to apply.
- Candidates of the final year, who are waiting for their results, are also eligible to apply. Students who do not have any offer letters/ admission letters are also eligible to apply. They have to update their application status with the Endowment given by JN Tata, once they secure their admission.
- The candidates must not be older than 45 years as on 30th June 2021, with good academic record, experience in their field, specialization/ training are eligible to apply.
JN Tata Scholarship Selection Procedure
- It is a matter of pride to be called JN Tata Scholar.
- Apart from academics, Tata also gives importance to co-curricular & extra-curricular activities.
- An initial screening of candidates will be done and the candidates shortlisted will have to undergo an online test. The test will be based on Thinking Skills Assessment on Sunday April 12, 2021. Timings will be intimated later via emails.
- Candidates shortlisted in the online assessment will be called for an interview. Such candidates have to upload their documents in the “upload documents section”,before the interview.
- Score based on the academics, GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS/ GMAT/ Co-curricular/ Extra-curricular/ Research work will also be considered for final selection.
Note: The candidate shortlisted for the interview does not guarantee the receiving the loan scholarship.
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
If you have any query related to the post, write in the comment section below. We are there to help you at any time. If you like this post and want more private Job, govt job updates and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
You may be Also Interested in
United Nations FPA International Recruitment 2020
SIEMENS Recruitment 2020
AIIMS Recruitment 2020
Indian Maritime University Recruitment 2020 – 21
ICG Recruitment 2020
Green Tribunal International Recruitment 2020