IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Intelligence Bureau (IB) announces the notification for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts – Grade II/ Executive Posts. The total post announced by Intelligence Bureau in ACIO is 2000. The candidates with any graduate degree i.e. (BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BBA/ B.Sc/ B.Com) and higher qualification can apply for the post.
The candidates with any degree can apply for IB- ACIO. The age limit of the candidate must be between 18 years to 27 years. The aspirants in the final year are not eligible as the qualification will be counted as on the last date 09-01-2021.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary, place of posting, job location, and other relevant details are mentioned below. Please read the post very carefully and apply online. The direct link of application is mentioned in the post.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Job Update 2020
- Company: Intelligence Bureau
- Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
- Total Vacancy: 2000 Posts
- Job Location: Pan India
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/- per month
- Starting Date of Application: 19-12-2020
- Closing Date of Application: 09-01-2021
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- The candidates must be graduate or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Have Computer knowledge (Desirable).
- Final Year Candidates are not eligible.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Relaxation: 3 years (OBC) & 5 years (SC/ ST) candidates.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
There are total 2000 Posts from IB – ACIO. The distribution of vacancies is here under follows:
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Selection Process 2021
There are 3 steps of selection process.
- Objective Examination – 100 Marks
- Descriptive Paper – 50 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
- Tier I Exam: The examination will held online at the centers mentioned in the notification. There will be negative marking of ¼ for wrong attempts. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- Tier II Exam: Descriptive Type – The candidates who clear Tier I Exam will called for Descriptive paper (approx 10 times) and the minimum cut off marks of 33% will be applicable. The date and venue of the descriptive examination will be intimated to the candidate via E-mail.
- Interview: The candidates who qualified Tier I & Tier II Examination will be called for Interview (approx 5 times). The date and venue for Interview will be intimated to the candidate via E-mail.
Tier I – Objective Questions – 100 Marks – 60 Minutes
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical/ Logical/ Analytical Ability & Reasoning
- General Studies
Tier II – Descriptive Type – 50 Marks – 60 Minutes
- Essay on any one given topics (30 Marks)
- English comprehension & précis writing (20 Marks)
Tier III – Interview – 100 Marks
- Examination Fees: Rs 100/-
- Recruiting Processing Fees: Rs 500/-
- Male Candidates (General/ EWS & OBC): Exam Fees + Processing Fees
- SC/ ST/ All Female & All ExSM* Candidates: Processing Fees
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2020?
All interested candidates can apply for IB-ACIO post online from 19-12-2020 to 09-01-2021.
Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
For private Job, govt job updates and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Telegram.
You may be Also Interested in
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020
CLRI Recruitment 2020
SIB AIIMS Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020-21
Sonalika Tractors Limited Recruitment