Apply Online for Operation Executive (OE) Position – Batch 2019 & 2020
Infosys, a global leader of digital services and consulting is hiring through Infosys Recruitment Drive for 2019 & 2020 batches. It is a multi-national company with more than 1500+ clients in 46 countries in order to navigate their digital transformation.
The management of the field workforce of Infosys is manual and inundated. Moreover, the processes are disconnected and are less than optimal.
The company is working with Artificial Intelligence and the solutions with mobile network so that the utility companies can improve their operations and working standards.
Information about Infosys Recruitment Drive
Infosys has opened the notification for the recruitment of fresh Diploma holders for Operation Executive positions. So the candidates with Diploma in Electrical & Electronics (EE), Electronics & Communication (EC), Computer Science (CS), and Information Technology can read the below notification of Infosys Recruitment and apply online.
We have also given a step-wise process to apply and fill all the details. So, candidates don’t waste your precious time and apply before the date expires.
- Name of the Company: Infosys
- Name of the Recruitment: Infosys Recruitment Drive 2020
- Position: Operations Executive
- Experience Needed: NIL
- Salary Offer: 2.22 lacs per annum
- The candidates having a diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, and Information Technology of 2019 and 2020 batch can apply.
- Do not have any active or standing backlogs.
- Must have not participated in Infosys Ltd or Infosys Group (Infosys BPM) selection process in the last six months.
- Should have excellent communication as well as verbal skills.
- Willing to relocate to any location as per the norms of the company.
Selection Process of Infosys Recruitment Drive 2020
- Online Assessment
- Interview (virtual)
Important Instructions to participate in Infosys Recruitment 2020
- Your College ID Card or Government-issued ID Card is mandatory at the time of Virtual Interview.
- The simple average includes marks of all the subjects in all the semesters of every year including marks of additional, optional, elective subjects, practical, and languages. To calculate the simple marks, use the instructions given below.
- Calculate the aggregate percentage of Class 10 and Diploma including all the additional and optional subjects.
- If your school of education follows CGPA system of marking scheme, then ensure that CGPA is calculated considering each course which has been taken in the curriculum including the additional and optional subjects (if any).
- If there is a Grading System, then please use the formula to calculate the aggregate percentage of marks equivalent to it.
Apply Link: https://bit.ly/3nW2oYO
How to Apply Online for Infosys Recruitment Hiring 2020
The above link will directly take you to the Google Form page where you will find the description of the posts and all the mandatory details. Moreover, you will also find the application form when scrolling down the screen. We are giving you the steps to apply through the Google forms. The steps are as under:
- Click on the link above and you will find all the mandatory details about the recruitment process.
- After scrolling down, you will find blank boxes with asterix marked on it.
- Fill your primary Email Address, University Roll No, First Name, Middle Name, and the Last Name.
- Then fill in your Mobile Number, Email Address, and Date of Birth.
- After filling in all these details, click on Next.
- You will be directed to the next page. Fill House No, City, Pin Code, and Country. Then click on Next.
- After clicking on Next, you have to fill your CGPA/Percentage Name of the Board, passing year and again you have to click on Next.
- Fill in your diploma details and then submit the application.
Hope you have got all the necessary details about the Recruitment Drive of Infosys Hiring for Operation Executive Posts.
For more updates, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. If you have any query, you can drop your question in the comment box below.