Indian Railways Recruitment 2020– Rail Wheel Plant, Bela- Saran (Bihar) invites application from young and energetic Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc holders for the Apprenticeship Program at Rail Wheel Plant, Bela (Bihar). The total post announced for the Apprenticeship is 70.
The candidates with B.Tech/ B.Sc in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering can apply for the Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020.
Preference will be given to the candidates who reside nearby district such as Saran, Vaishali, & Patna of Bihar. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online. All details including the eligibility, salary, age limit, selection procedure, and how to apply are here discussed below.
Indian Railways Recruitment Job Update 2020
- Company: Indian Railways – Rail Wheel Plant, Bela
- Post Name: Apprenticeship
- Total Posts: 70
- Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
- Fresher Eligible: Yes (2017-18, 2018-19, & 2019-2020)
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Application Fees: NIL
- Last Date of Application: 14th January 2021
Join our Telegram Group: Click Here
Indian Railways Apprenticeship Vacancy Distribution
|Sr. No||Qualification||Medical Category||Total Posts|
|1||B.Tech/ B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering||B-1||04|
|2||B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical Engineering||B-1||03|
|3||B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering||B-1||03|
|4||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||B-1||35|
|5||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||B-1||15|
|6||Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering||B-1||10|
Indian Railways Job Educational Qualification & Eligibility
Candidates should have passed the requisite educational qualification in Regular-Mode as indicated notified training in the notification from any recognized Institute/ University/ Boards as on the closing date of application. Those candidates waiting for results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
The candidates belonging to the districts of Saran, Vaishali, & Patna of Bihar will be given preference for enrollment in training.
The stipend shall be payable as per the following:
- Graduate Engineers – Rs. 9,000/- per month
- Diploma Holders – Rs. 8,000/- per month
The candidate is not eligible for any TA/ DA/ Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the training period of training. The Rail Wheel Plant will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
Indian Railways Apprenticeship Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be selected directly through the award letter issued through NATS, MHRD (GOI) portal for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE/ B.Tech or Diploma in relevant fields.
- In case of two candidates having equal marks, the candidate will older age shall be preferred. Other conditions are also applicable.
How to Apply for Indian Railway- Rail Wheel Plant?
Candidates are advised to enroll at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and after approval from the respective board can apply the link available at NATS portal on or before 14-01-2021. A screenshot is displayed below to apply. When you have enrolled on MHRDNATS, go to “Establishment Requests” and select “Find Establishment” and write “Rail Wheel Plant”.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in