Indian Navy Job Update – Apply Online for SSR & AA Posts | Latest Job Update 2021
Indian Navy announces employment notification for the post of for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). There are 2500 posts. XII Pass Class can apply for this recruitment.
Indian Navy announces this recruitment notification for a very short period of time. Candidates need to furnish their details and apply very fast. Starting date of online application is 26th April 2021 & closing date of online application is 5th May 2021.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, exam pattern, & how to apply for Indian Navy are here discussed below. Please read the notification carefully.
Indian Navy Recruitment Details 2021
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Post Name: SSR & AA
- Total Vacancy: 2500 Posts
- Job Location: Pan India
- Qualification: X & XII
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26-04-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 05-05-2021
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Sailor Secondary Recruit (SSR)||2000 Posts|
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500 Posts|
Indian Navy Educational Qualification & Eligibility
Sailor Secondary Recruit
- The candidates must have passed 12th class with minimum 60% marks in addition Mathematics & Physics compulsory.
- In addition to Mathematics & Physics must have at least any one of these subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Artificer Apprentice (AA)
- The candidates must have passed 12th class with Mathematics & Physics.
- In addition to Mathematics & Physics, the candidates must have at least one of these subjects i.e. Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
The candidates must be born between 01 Feb 2001 and 31 July 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy SSR & AA Salary Details
- During the initial training, the candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month.
- Upon successful completion of the training, the candidate will be place in Level 3 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Rs. 21,700-69,100).
- In addition to salary, the candidates will get MSP of Rs. 5200/- per month + DA + Group Pay Rs. 6200/- + DA (only for Artificer Apprentice).
Indian Navy SSR & AA Selection Process
Due to the current pandemic COVID-19, an exception is being made in the public interest where 10000 candidates (approximately) shall be called for written examination & PFT.
The short-listing of the candidates will be based on the percentage of the qualifying examination (10+2). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have allocated in a state-wise manner.
Indian Navy SSR & AA Examination Pattern
The question asked in Navy Examination will be of objective type.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Science Mathematics General Knowledge||100||100||60 Minutes|
Detailed Notice: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in