IMU Recruitment 2020-2021: Indian Maritime University (IMU) has recently announced a job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Posts. The recruitment notification has announced for 10 posts of Assistant. All Indian Candidates can apply for this post from 12th December 2020 to 25th January 2021.
Graduation degree is needed for the candidates applying for the Assistant Posts. All interested candidates must read the eligibility before applying for Assistant posts. The salary is very attractive that is Rs.25,000 – 81,100/- per month.
All the details including eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, and all the relevant details regarding the post is discussed here. Please read the full notification before applying online.
Indian Maritime University Recruitment Job Update
- Company: Indian Maritime University (IMU)
- Post Name: Assistant
- Total Posts: 10
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Chennai
- Salary Range: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- per month
- Starting Date of Application: 12-12-2020
- Closing Date of Application: 25-01-2021
Indian Maritime University Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent in mathematics or commerce or statistics.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Information & Communication, especially in accounting software.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Information & Communication.
Indian Maritime University Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total Posts|
|1||Assistant (Finance)||03 Posts|
|Total Posts||10 Posts|
- General Candidates: 35 Years
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ Ex-Servicemen as per the norms of the government.
Salary: Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100/- per month
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- UR/ OBC/ EWS – 50%
- ST/ ST – 45%
Indian Maritime University 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of Online Computer Based Test.
- The Computer Based Test for Assistant Finance and Assistant posts shall be intimated to the applicants by mail and the online exam may conduct in February, 2021.
- In the online assessment test, there will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ against each incorrect attempt.
- General: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- New Delhi
How to Apply for IMU Recruitment 2020-2021?
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
If you have any query related to the post, write in the comment section below. We are there to help you at any time. If you like this post and want more private Job, govt job updates and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
You may be Also Interested in