Indian Coast Guard 2020 Recruitment: ICG- Indian Coast Guard is inviting application from all Indian Graduates and Engineering Degree Holders for the post of Assistant Commandant General Duty. The recruitment is in Indian Coast Guard, armed force union. For this post, there are total 25 vacancies to be filled. The candidates who have qualified their BE/ B.Tech or Any Degree can apply for Assistant Commandant Post
The detailed eligibility, selection process, age limit, application fees, how to apply, and all the relevant details are discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the full notification and apply. The last date of application is 27 December 2020.
Indian Cost Guard Recruitment Job Update 2020
- Recruitment Authority: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant General Duty
- Total Vacancy: 25 Posts
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Rs.56,100/- per month
- Job Location: Pan India
- Starting Date of Application: 21 December 2020
- Closing Date of Application: 27 December 2020
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have cleared the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 60% marks aggregate (1st Sem to 8th Sem for BE/ B.Tech & 1 Year to Last Year in case of Bachelor’s Degree, wherever applicable).
- Must have Mathematics & Physics up to Intermediate of 10+2+3 scheme or equivalent with 60% average in Mathematics & Physics. The candidates who have not possessed Physics & Mathematics in Intermediate (10+2) or the equivalent level are not eligible to apply for General Duty.
Age Limit: Must be born between 01-07-1996 to 30-06-2000 (with both dates inclusive).
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Note: This is a Special recruitment drive for OBC, SC, & ST candidates
- OBC – 06 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 14 Posts
ICG Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
There are 2 stages of selection of candidates which are here discussed below.
- Shortlist of Applications: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of higher percentage of marks. The cut off marks may be increased more than 55% if the number of applications is received with higher percentages.
- Preliminary Test: The short-listed candidates will be called for Preliminary test that will consist of Ability Test/ Cognitive Test/ Picture Perception & Discussion Test. The Preliminary Test will be in English and Objective type.
Final Selection: The candidates who qualify the Preliminary Test will be intimated for the Final Selection in their mail. The venue and date for Final Selection will be uploaded on the official website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. All original documents and certificates will be required at the Final Selection.
How to Apply for ICG Recruitment 2020?
The candidates have to apply online at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in at the official website from 21-12-2020 to 27-12-2020. Remember that this is a special recruitment drive in which General Category Candidates are not eligible to apply.
More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ (application will start from 21-12-2020) If you have any queries, write to us in the comment section below.
If you have any query related to the post, write in the comment section below. We are there to help you at any time. If you like this post and want more private Job, govt job updates and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
You may be Also Interested in