IAF Recruitment Job Update 2021 | Fresher Jobs | Permanent Job
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites application from Unmarried Male candidates to join Air Force as Airmen Group X & Group Y Positions. Total vacancy has not been disclosed by the authority. If you are looking for Permanent Govt Jobs 2021, Fresher Jobs 2021, Air Force Jobs 2021, Diploma Jobs 2021, 12th Jobs 2021, you can check the notification of Air Force here.
The candidates with XIIth (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology/ English) and Diploma can apply for the post. Online application form will start from 22nd January 2021 and will continue to 07th February 2021.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application fees, selection procedure, how to apply, and all the relevant details are here mentioned in this post. The candidates are requested to check the post carefully and apply online from 22nd Jan 2021.
India Air Force Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Name of Organization: Indian Air Force
- Post Name: Group X & Group Y
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: XII/ Diploma
- Fresher Eligible: Yes
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-01-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 07-02-2021
Join our Telegram Group: Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment Educational Qualification & Eligibility
Group X – Except Education Instructor Trade
- The candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics, English, and Physics with minimum 50% marks from COBSE member and 50% marks in English.
- Diploma (Three Years) in Engineering in any stream.
Group Y – Except IAF (S) and Musician Trades
- The candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 or equivalent in any stream/ subjects approved by COBSE with minimum 50% marks and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course from COBSE with minimum 50% marks in English in vocational course or Matriculation/ Intermediate if English is not a subject in the vocational course.
Group Y – Medical Assistant Trade
- The candidates must have passed 12th or an equivalent examination in any stream with Physics, Chemistry, English, & Biology with minimum 50% marks and 50% aggregate in English.
- Must be born between 16th January 2021 and 29 December 2004 (both dates inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- Group X – Rs. 33,100/- per month
- Group Y – Rs. 26,900/- per month
During training, the candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month.
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of the candidates will be based on the physical fitness test, written test, adaptability test-1, adaptability test-2, and medical examination.
Group X – Duration of online test will be of 60 minutes and will include English, Physics, & Mathematics as per 12th CBSE syllabus.
Group Y – Duration of online test will be of 45 minutes and include English as per 12th syllabus with Reasoning and General Awareness.
Both Group X & Group Y – Duration of online test will be of 85 minutes and will include English, Physics, & Mathematics as per 12th syllabus with Reasoning and General Awareness.
Marking Pattern – One mark will be awarded for each correct answer, Zero (0) for un-attempted questions, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Note: For physical fitness test, adaptability test, and medical examination refer to the official notification.
Application Fees: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
All interested candidates have to apply from 22nd January 2021 to 07th February 2021 via online.
More Details: Click Here
Apply Online (starting from 22nd Jan 2021): Click Here
For govt jobs, private jobs, and success tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Telegram.
You may be Also Interested in
CSIR AMPRI Recruitment 2021
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
PRS Recruitment 2021
BHEL Recruitment 2021
IPIRTI Recruitment 2021