IIT GN Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for Librarian, Engineer, & Other Posts
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhi Nagar (Gujarat), IIT-GN invites application from young and energetic candidates. The applications are invited for the post of Executive Engineer, Librarian, Junior Assistant, & Other Posts. If you are looking for Fresher Jobs 2021, Permanent Jobs 2021, 10th Jobs 2021, ITI Jobs, then you can check the notifications here.
The total posts for which the applications are invited are 37. Both fresher and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the post. The last date of application is 25th February 2021. If you are eligible for more than one post, then you can apply, but with a separate application form and separate fee payment.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, salary, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, and other relevant details are discussed below. This is a permanent job is IIT Gandhi Nagar, so don’t miss this opportunity. The candidates are required to check the notifications carefully.
Permament Sarkari Naukri | Fresher Jobs 2021
IIT Gandhi Nagar Job Update 2021
- Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhi Nagar
- Post Name: Librarian, E. Engineer, Jr. Assistant, & Other Posts
- Total Vacancy: 37 Posts
- Qualification: Any Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ ITI/ PG
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25th February 2021
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Experienced Eligibility: Yes
- Job Type: Permanent Job
- Location: Gandhi Nagar (Gujarat)
IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment Vacancy Distribution & Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Librarian||01||Rs. 1,44,200- Rs. 2,18,200/-|
|Deputy Librarian||02||Rs. 78,800- Rs. 2,09,200/-|
|Executive Engineer||01||Rs. 67,700- Rs. 2,08,700/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||03||Rs. 35,400- Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Junior Superintendent||05||Rs. 35,400- Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Junior Assistant||10||Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100/-|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||10||Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100/-|
|Junior Helper||05||Rs. 18000- Rs. 56,900/-|
IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment Educational Qualification & Experience
The posts with the educational qualifications are listed below. The candidates are required to check the educational qualification to check their eligibility.
- Qualification: Ph.D Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation/ Archives & Manuscript. Masters Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 10 Years of experiences as a Deputy Librarian in Pay Level 12 or higher at a reputed University.
- Qualification: PG Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 08 Years of working experience as Assistant Librarian with Pay Level 10 or higher at a reputed University.
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 05 Years of experience as Assistant Executive Engineer in Pay Level 10 or Minimum 08 Years of experience as Assistant Engineer in Pay Level 07.
Junior Technical Superintendent
- Qualification & Experience: Bachelors Degree in any Branch of Engineering with 2 Years of working experience OR Masters Degree with 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, or Bio Science with 3 Years of experience. OR M.Tech with 55% in any branch of Engineering with 1 Year of experience.
- Qualification & Experience: Masters Degree with minimum 55% marks with 3 years of experience. OR Bachelors Degree with minimum 55% marks and 5 Years of related experience.
- Two Years Degree/ Diploma after Graduation like CA, LLB, MBA, or equivalent will be considered as PG Degree.
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree with minimum 55% marks in any discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years of experience using computer applications.
Junior Laboratory Assistant
- Qualification & Experience: BE/ B.Tech in any branch of Engineering with minimum 55% marks. OR Three Years Diploma with 55% marks and 2 Years of working experience in Laboratory/ Research Program. OR B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Bio Science with 55% marks and 2 Years of working experience in Laboratory/ Research Program.
- OR ITI with minimum 55% marks and 6 Years of working experience and good knowledge of computer utilization.
Junior Laboratory Attendant/ Junior Helper
- Qualification & Experience: 10th Pass + One year trade training with ITI certificate or equivalent in any discipline associated with Electrical, Manufacturing, Civil, Chemical, & Computer with 3 Years of working experience.
- OR 10th Pass with at least 5 years of professional experience in Hospitality, Hospitals, Library, Laboratories and Offices of the Organizations of repute.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- Application Mode: Online
IITI Gandhi Nagar Recruitment Selection Procedure
There will be scrutiny of the applications received by a panel of members and the committee will decide communicate to the candidates for interview on the basis of marks and required experience. Travel Allowances (to & fro) will be given to the candidates who will be called for the Interview.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: https://recruitment.iitgn.ac.in/staff/
Apply Online (IIT Gandhinagar-PWD): Click Here
You may be Also Interested in